FRANCIS NGANNOU: SIGNS LANDMARK PFL DEAL!

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
It's a huge payday for Ngannou and PFL...

Would also love to see more co-promotions...champ vs champ of each promotion

UFC/PFL - Bones vs Ngannou
As long as he stays in that cage, then he should be fine.

Boxing isn't his greatest strength and nor should he do that again.

The PFL paying him well.

Also bones said he's retiring after that PPV UFC fight.

Chills

International member
BGOL Investor
UFC fumbled that fight bad. Dana White is the worst, can't wait till he dies or retires.
Never understood why leave that money on table...

Perhaps it was a box they didn't wanna open...and the business didn't need it

The business has outgrown White's privilege

I like the dude that runs ONE FC. He seems like a real fight-head

Last edited:

Chills

International member
BGOL Investor
As long as he stays in that cage, then he should be fine.

Boxing isn't his greatest strength and nor should he do that again.

The PFL paying him well.

Also bones said he's retiring after that PPV UFC fight.
He ain't done boxing tho...

I'm convinced the Joshua fight was a str8 fluke. Wanna see Francois box a couple more times

Fighters crossing over is dope imo. Like that Mighty Mouse vs Rodtang mixed-rules fight

And Bones ego would never pass up that bag...imo nothing cements his legacy more than defeating the predator...

Last Boss level type shit

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
He ain't done boxing tho...

I'm convinced the Joshua fight was a str8 fluke. Wanna see Francois box a couple more times

Fighters crossing over is dope imo. Like that Mighty Mouse vs Rodtang mixed-rules fight

And Bones ego would never pass up that bag...imo nothing cements his legacy more than defeating the predator...

Last Boss level type shit
We'll see, if bones was lying about retiring after that UFC PPV fight he got coming up next month.

I don't want to see another francis fight after that K.O. because he's not good against boxers who are better with more experience.

Fighters shouldn't be crossing over to another sport they aren't good in.

Last edited:

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Them dudes wouldn’t fight they’d be trying to do all type of chokes and leg kicks and shit
Aka fighting lol

That's why these boxers would never...Joshua wouldn't make it a single round before Francis dumped him on his head and Flatlines him.

There isn't a boxer that's ever lived that would make it out of a room alive in a fight to the death against Jon Jones. boxing is a game with limited skills and many rules, MMA is much closer to actual combat.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aka fighting lol

That's why these boxers would never...Joshua wouldn't make it a single round before Francis dumped him on his head and Flatlines him.

There isn't a boxer that's ever lived that would make it out of a room alive in a fight to the death against Jon Jones. boxing is a game with limited skills and many rules, MMA is much closer to actual combat.
That’s like telling Michael Jordan to go face Wayne Gretzky in Hockey. MMA ain’t just something you pick up lol.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
That’s like telling Michael Jordan to go face Wayne Gretzky in Hockey. MMA ain’t just something you pick up lol.
In sense fighting is fighting, but I agree boxing and MMA are very different. Still I'd like to see some boxers have the same balls that MMA fighters do when they cross over, boxing is very foreign to MMA fighters, from the stance, footwork, the ring and even how punches are thrown, Still they get in there. Alternately I'd like to see something like when mighty mouse did the hybrid match first round boxing, second round MMA(and so on) that would be very interesting.