.red-text {
color: red;

}
p{
font-size:16px;
}

</style>

<h2 class="red-text">CatPhotoApp</h2>

<p class="red-text">Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff.</p>

<p>Purr jump eat the grass rip the couch scratched sunbathe, shed everywhere rip the couch sleep in the sink fluffy fur catnip scratched.</p>

Yeah,I just did this one yesterday...it took me awhile to figure it out

Thanks Brah......I keep thinking it was my browser..

Thanks again

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I got four more assignments left for the bootstrap part...I went through that easily for the most part,I was expecting it to be hard.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I'm done with the front end education. Need to finish 3 projects before I can get my front end certification and move on to the next step.

I realize,I gotta do that dayum tribute page..I guess Ill do that this weekend

I need to find a javascript IDE

BlkStrength

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm done with the front end education. Need to finish 3 projects before I can get my front end certification and move on to the next step.
Congrats!

In my opinion...Do your projects in a IDE. Maintain them in github (learn it if you don't know it already). You can copy and paste into codepen when you're done. Learning git and a IDE is more valuable IMHO. Adobe Brackets is free and comes with live preview.

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Congrats!

In my opinion...Do your projects in a IDE. Maintain them in github (learn it if you don't know it already). You can copy and paste into codepen when you're done. Learning git and a IDE is more valuable IMHO. Adobe Brackets is free and comes with live preview.

Already started the projects in Codepen. What IDE's do you recommend?

BlkStrength

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Already started the projects in Codepen. What IDE's do you recommend?
There is Brackets.io, sublime text and Atom. Those seem to be the big three and are all free. I've used Brackets for awhile and it comes out of the box ready to go. Most seem to use Sublime text...but you gotta find/install addons to get the best experience.

It's no big deal doing them in codepen....its just if you wanna go places, you gotta know yourself around a ide. There are tons of tuts on youtube.

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
There is Brackets.io, sublime text and Atom. Those seem to be the big three and are all free. I've used Brackets for awhile and it comes out of the box ready to go. Most seem to use Sublime text...but you gotta find/install addons to get the best experience.

It's no big deal doing them in codepen....its just if you wanna go places, you gotta know yourself around a ide. There are tons of tuts on youtube.
Thanks will take a look for my next project.

Newbie rule number 1 ... remember to always save your shit.
I had my project chugging along on Codepen and didn't hit save. Started it over. All is well.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I got done with my first project in Front end. Been working on some other stuff lately

So,what's the answer for the "Golf Code",because I'm stuck on that one...I said fuck it and moved on from it.

Outside of that,I have about 20-something Javascript lessons left

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So,what's the answer for the "Golf Code",because I'm stuck on that one...I said fuck it and moved on from it.

Outside of that,I have about 20-something Javascript lessons left
I did the front end and moved back into virtualization. Try the slack channel or the FCC chat.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I did the front end and moved back into virtualization. Try the slack channel or the FCC chat.

I haven't mess with the website,for a few months due to the javascript part being confusing...I am looking at javasccript tutorials on youtube though and after I get the hang of it,I'm going back to the website.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
The site is putting more courses up soon.

I hope they have video tutorials in the future,because I do well looking at videos....

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
If,you want to practice more try this site.It's free ,but you have to pay to get more features

Also,you can only save one project for the free version,but can save as many projects as you want for when you upgrade.

https://codepen.io