Fuck retlaw on this 8/11/2021

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Hes not on here.

Dude folks went to his house.

He aint risking that shit again.

I think i'll say hello to him on facebook again like ive done every year.
He wouldn’t come outside LOL

giphy.gif

TruDat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Backstory please :dunno:

DAMN Bruh, I would explain but its an Exhaustive TALE.
IM gonna need help from one of the BGOL HIGH PRIESTS
to write a commentary of the events that led
to ST DUECE DAY on BGOL.

But here are the Cliff notes, there was this TROLL on BGOL who impersonated
himself as being a black man on this board, while actually being a caucasian
and was outed by the Patron Saint DEUCE from NAWLINS over a decade ago.
:rolleyes:
As-Salaam Peace be onto those who get trolled by swamp trolls
:lol:

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Backstory please :dunno:
There was a racist white dude named Blunt who used to troll this site for years. He’d log on, quote random people and start talking down to them. People suspected he was a white dude but there was no proof
For some reason, the site owner thought it was a good idea to keep the guy around (fucking retarded).
One day a mod used his privelages to find Blunt’s info. Turned out that the troll really was a white dude. He exposed his name, pics and location. The troll bitched to the site owner. The mod got banned and the site owner made a rule that you get banned if you mentioned the dudes name
8/11 is the day of the exposure. The mod (Deuce) sacrificed himself so we wouldn’t have to deal with some racist CAC fucking with us. The site and other mods definitely weren’t going to do shit about it
In retrospect, the situation was insanely pathetic. A Black man giving a white man freedom to fuck with Black people who are just trying to chat, laugh and peep women.

da_monumental_1

LinuxGawd & BOFH
BGOL Investor
Between Retlaw, SouthPhillyNig and Duke Sanders. I don't know which was funnier.

Nothing but tears and stomach crushing laughter. I actually strained an abdominal muscle from laughing so hard at SPN, with the manhammers, and all the iterations of Dukie as a clown. I wish those posts were saved.

St. Duece Day - 8/11/11

Also, I pour out a little liquor for Darth Harlem.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
There was a racist white dude named Blunt who used to troll this site for years. He’d log on, quote random people and start talking down to them. People suspected he was a white dude but there was no proof
For some reason, the site owner thought it was a good idea to keep the guy around (fucking retarded).
One day a mod used his privelages to find Blunt’s info. Turned out that the troll really was a white dude. He exposed his name, pics and location. The troll bitched to the site owner. The mod got banned and the site owner made a rule that you get banned if you mentioned the dudes name
8/11 is the day of the exposure. The mod (Deuce) sacrificed himself so we wouldn’t have to deal with some racist CAC fucking with us. The site and other mods definitely weren’t going to do shit about it
In retrospect, the situation was insanely pathetic. A Black man giving a white man freedom to fuck with Black people who are just trying to chat, laugh and peep women.

And following that occurrence, the board's performance has been rapidly declining. A lot of members left because of that incident and the ultimate sacrifice made by the Mod.

tontotonto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Between Retlaw, SouthPhillyNig and Duke Sanders. I don't know which was funnier.

Nothing but tears and stomach crushing laughter. I actually strained an abdominal muscle from laughing so hard at SPN, with the manhammers, and all the iterations of Dukie as a clown. I wish those posts were saved.

St. Duece Day - 8/11/11

Also, I pour out a little liquor for Darth Harlem.
Darth Harlem was quality. There need to be a thread of his posts only.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Damn 10 years. Never had much interaction with BLunt. I just remember he was real derogatory towards Black women that didn't meet his standard of beauty or refinement. Never understood HNIC's defense of him but I didn't really need to either.
Blunt hated black men

LOVED black women

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Hnic will forever be a bitch made nigga because of it

and I hope he reading this shit too nigg