Gabby_ryan_83 - Pussy lookin right !

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
5l2cl7y9e7ha1.jpg

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know that pussy right there, a girl I used to see named Tamaara had a meaty pussy just like that without the jewelry and that shit had me hooked for a good year. It took me about a month to get control to not real nut quick cause that meaty motherfucker gripped like vice grip and was wet with uncommon warmth. She had me sprung until she asked me to "help" her buy a car and I became immune to that pussy real quick.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
I know that pussy right there, a girl I used to see named Tamaara had a meaty pussy just like that without the jewelry and that shit had me hooked for a good year. It took me about a month to get control to not real nut quick cause that meaty motherfucker gripped like vice grip and was wet with uncommon warmth. She had me sprung until she asked me to "help" her buy a car and I became immune to that pussy real quick.
:lol:

lengthy

Rising Star
OG Investor
bad decisions ON REPEAT

im telling her whatever she need to hear and im in them holes. want flowers?
giphy.gif

say less

Mr. Lengthy

cocodc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Normally Im all in on these slimmies cause thats my weakness.. Its just something about her that just doesnt hit the top tier mark.....Somethings off...... But with that said.. Im fucking over and over and over...