Gamer/Cosplay girls ongoing

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
The cosplays were dope before all the lazy hoes started rushing the scene.

That said, you can see all of these types of women at cons, last Fanime con I went there were 2 asians trying to take me back to their room (this was during the 21 and up rave that happens after 12am)

But if you want a more melanated scene, hit up Afrocomicon in Oakland.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

That said, you can see all of these types of women at cons, last Fanime con I went there were 2 asians trying to take me back to their room (this was during the 21 and up rave that happens after 12am)

These days if you see a chic in cosplay its most likely some only fans model trying to get young men to subscribe. Gamers tend to have a lot of disposable income or access to their parent's credit card.

mrblkthunda

Rising Star
Registered

Agreed. Also check out Blerdcon in DC. Lots of sexy sisters in cosplay of all ages. On the low a girl in the dealer room invited me to a cosplay orgy in one of the hotel rooms, but I declined because im sure some under aged people would also be in there and fuck that. :smh: But a great con.

Last edited:

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Agreed. Also check out Blerdcon in DC. Lots of sexy sisters in cosplay of all ages. On the low girl in the dealer room invited me cosplay orgy in one of the hotel rooms, but I declined because im sure some under aged people would also be in there and fuck that. :smh: But a great con.
Isn't that the one where they picked the white chick as the cosplay contest winner, and the gay dude who was one of the judges told the black cosplayers their costumes were cheap and ghetto?

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
These days if you see a chic in cosplay its most likely some only fans model trying to get young men to subscribe. Gamers tend to have a lot of disposable income or access to their parent's credit card.
This is true, I tried to put a few ladies onto streaming back in 2013 but they all told me they weren't interested in that nerd shit...

Fast forward to now and they're struggling to gain audience in comparison to these white hoes who saw the gold mine.