Games of the XXXIII Olympiad (PARIS 2024)

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was I the only one watching the Judo mixed gold medal match? France's all black team made me interested
teddy-riner-of-france-reacts-after-beating-tatsuru-saito-of-japan-in-the-judo-mixed-team.jpg
paris-france-gold-medalists-team-france-stands-on-the-podium-at-the-judo-mixed-team-medal.jpg
gold-medallists-team-france-pose-for-a-photo-after-the-podium-of-the-judo-mixed-team-event-at.jpg
topshot-gold-medallists-team-france-pose-for-a-photo-after-the-podium-of-the-judo-mixed-team.jpg
gold-medallists-team-france-pose-for-a-photo-after-the-podium-of-the-judo-mixed-team-event-at.jpg
an-overview-shows-french-national-judo-team-posing-after-winning-the-judo-mixed-team-gold.jpg
topshot-gold-medallists-team-france-pose-for-a-photo-after-the-podium-of-the-judo-mixed-team.jpg

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Team USA down 16-19 to Germany, number 0 for Germany got a wagon on her, she having trouble dragging that thang up and down the court :lol:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

I remember hearing the name but didn't remember seeing her on the court this year, I just Googled and she's been out all year with a shoulder injury. Looking at her more ass isn't really as big as it is long, she's like those white women who look flat at top then have lil cuff at bottom