Games of the XXXIII Olympiad (PARIS 2024)

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I am in talks with the IOC to change women's track and field to something like gymnastics or diving where a panel of male judges renders a score. It will no longer be about your time. If you were filling out your sports bra, versus a competitor that is streamlined who is really wearing a T-shirt that is cropped, these male judges can make adjustments.

gymnastics-image-1.gif

88156671-13708655-They_seemed_to_have_posed_for_the_snaps_on_the_balcony_of_where_-a-111_1722821632673.jpg

In order for this to happen, these panel of male judges will need to physically examine each female track athlete naked. They may have to take photos or videos of them in the shower to get a sense of what they're working with. This could open up the sport to more women bringing diversity and celebrating womanhood. I have seen some of these women, post videos and get millions of views.

I would give the first place hundred meter streamline female runner their gold medal then after the panel of judges reviews everything go into the Olympic Village and take that shit back. I would treat them like Ben Johnson like they stole something or were taking PEDS.

In the NFL, there are many lineman that have tremendous speed, however, it is not at the level of a cornerback or running back. The cornerback is celebrated as an athlete when the lineman factoring in his weight is probably a better athlete.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Gabby Thomas smoked that easily

I saw once she hit the corner

88233099-13716435-Thomas_blew_the_rest_of_the_field_away_and_stormed_to_victory_af-a-18_1722985353308.jpg

88233103-13716435-It_was_the_27_year_old_s_first_Olympic_title_having_won_a_silver-a-19_1722985356012.jpg

87851199-13715203-Sprinter_Gabby_Thomas_was_tapped_to_star_in_Kim_Kardashian_s_Oly-a-26_1722965323079.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Anybody watch the Imane Khelif fight, can't find any videos by they're saying she destroyed the other woman and crowd cheered for her after the match

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend