Games of the XXXIII Olympiad (PARIS 2024)

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GUjw8Eja8Agr_k4

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why in DA HELL are the Brazilian Beach VolleyBall Players wearing Shorts, instead of Bikinis?

FUCKIN SHORTS????

Those Canadians Chicks are showing DA ASS!!!

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What happened?
They fucked up. Bednarak, 2nd leg left to early couldn't get the exchange off and was outside the passing line. Finished 7th but most likely DQ'd. In the semis Bendnark didn't run in the passing late he stayed there so the pass could be made freely. Now in the finals he takes off. You cant practice one way 2 days prior then change it up.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
What happened?
another poor relay performance and passing the baton. Carl was fussing at the officials. Not sure if anyone else knows, but he’s the track coach at Houston, so he knows from both sides. He was complaining how they just throw the team together when the other teams are basically full time and get to practice as a team. When Noah pulled out with COVID. Noah was the anchor and they changed around the legs when Carl said they should have just replaced the anchor since they had familiarity passing the baton to certain people. It’s sort of weird, because you would think if they changed up the order you would make the silver medalist the anchor, but they didn’t even do that.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Jamaican women have not medaled on the track side so far. Think one won in the field. I don't think I have ever seen this before. Two events left with the 4x400 and 110 Hurdles.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last edited:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sha’Carri looked back. One day that will cost her.

Congrats anyway.

I disagree. I argue that she has learned from her previous races.

Look at the World Championships for example. Sha'Carri was in lane 7, Sharika Jackson thought she was in the lead and she didn't see Sha'Carri until it was over. I argue she may have added an extra pep in her step had they been side by side.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
That loud mouth Noah gettin' taken out on a wheelchair was just comedy.

COVID or not, I'm walking off the track!!

He is a classic case of a narcissist.
LOUD when all is well, then meek when they fall.

I get COVID is serious, but dude went out like a straight sucka!
:giggle:

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just saw some of the breakdancing event at the Olympics on Twitter. As a kid who grew up in the 80s, that shit was cringe. If these people win gold medals, then I guess we all knew uncrowned Gold Medalists growing up. Breakin' should not be an Olympic Sport.

I'm like; when did this happen?

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That loud mouth Noah gettin' taken out on a wheelchair was just comedy.

COVID or not, I'm walking off the track!!

He is a classic case of a narcissist.
LOUD when all is well, then meek when they fall.

I get COVID is serious, but dude went out like a straight sucka!

That's why it's nice to see that Sha' Carri learned that "lesson".
You see how Humble (to an extent) and Serious She is now compared to 2020.
She's tampered way down on that Hoodrat shit.
That's why that "NAH" SPRITE TV Ad is so funny.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
As a 60s/70s, Harlem/Da Bronx Guy, that Break-Dancing S**T at The Olympics was Straight-Up CRINGE!!!"
I don't even want YoungBloods from My 'Hoods participating in that Foolishness.

And The Olympics are further Proof that WHITE Girls (especially the European Ones) got THAT ASS now.
Along with Abs and Thighs.
And Women here wonder why Men are getting those Passports en masse.
You can't even get Chicks here to walk around the FUCKIN' BLOCK!