Games of the XXXIII Olympiad (PARIS 2024)

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah :dunno:

Dudes angry about the lack of respect for track and him....and the crazy thing is, that sort of shows it :dunno:

I think he's immature, but I sort of understand also
I get it as well, but he comes off so poorly most of the time IMO.

Imagine what he must be like to deal with behind the scenes!!

No one is saying he has to kiss someone's ring to get a shoe, but likeability and respect for others goes a long way!!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

suni-lee-e1659986557877.jpg

200w.gif

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I get it as well, but he comes off so poorly most of the time IMO.

Imagine what he must be like to deal with behind the scenes!!

No one is saying he has to kiss someone's ring to get a shoe, but likeability and respect for others goes a long way!!

but the weird thing is that if he didn't act like an obnoxious dick, he wouldn't get any attention at all

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well besides Chiles, she's going to be Simone's age
I don't know. Jordan has committed to doing her next 2 years at UCLA. Not a hard reach for her to then get into the convo for the Olympics. Especially if Simone bows out. Great storyline for Jordan to come back one last time as the senior leader, with Hezly and the 2 young women who got injured plus Suni and just takes everything

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Joel like, nigga we ain't ending up like Brittany Griner. It's time to go home

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Spo is the model of putting your head down and being driven to achieve.

From film room dude to head coach to more than likely Olympic team head coach. Dealing w/ a primadona Lebron at his height and getting through it to win championships. Dude is an inspiration.

DRIVE!!! Don't have to be the smartest or fastest Just be the most determined!
Spoelstra is an all time great coach.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The 2028 Games' organizing committee announced that swimming competitions will take place at SoFi Stadium, the multibillion-dollar home of the Rams and Chargers in Inglewood, California. Downtown Los Angeles' Crypto.com Arena has been selected for gymnastics competitions, while USC’s Memorial Coliseum will host track and field events

The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum hosted the opening ceremony of the 1984 Summer Olympics. The opening ceremony for Los Angeles' third Summer Games is scheduled for July 14, 2028.

Elsewhere, multiple venues in Long Beach, California, will handle artistic swimming, marathon swimming, water polo, handball, rowing, the triathlon and other events, according to the recently announced plan.

While the majority of events will take place within Los Angeles County, Temecula has been tapped for the equestrian competitions. Temecula is located about 85 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles. However, softball and canoe slalom will happen about 1,500 miles away in Oklahoma City.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I don't know. Jordan has committed to doing her next 2 years at UCLA. Not a hard reach for her to then get into the convo for the Olympics. Especially if Simone bows out. Great storyline for Jordan to come back one last time as the senior leader, with Hezly and the 2 young women who got injured plus Suni and just takes everything

I forgot about NIL

I'm sure she's doing good with sponsorships and NIL money

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I enjoyed the games.

Imma do my best to get out to LA. It’s going to be a great. What they going to do with all those homeless people though?

In Houston foe the Super Bowl they was giving homeless one way greyhound bus tickets to whatever they wanted to go.

ATLANTA - Local officials want to help rid the city of crime and homeless people before the Olympics with stricter loitering laws and one-way bus tickets out of town.

Fulton County is paying the bill for one-way bus tickets for the homeless as long as the recipient promises never to return and can prove he has a family or job waiting at his destination, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported yesterday.

Homeless were also saying they were getting locked up and beat up telling them to get off the streets

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend