Gat dayum! Dr. Truth might be right

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Yawnnnnnn, your material is trash.

Why don't yall go back to 4chan where it's cool to make fun of black people and women. Why yall white guys need to be on here? And take your tether McGuyver with you.
Speaking of white guys
That's enough from you 2 homos.
This is why the board doesn't like y'all..

Unless you post yourselves with bitches. I don’t think I need to do this with you anymore.

You've both proved to the board in your own words that your both gay as hell. So I'm 100% sure this is not a challenge your capable of joining.

Finished :itsawrap:

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn dude get a fucking life you bum. You want to get the last word in like moist dudes want to. But I get it you want to prove to Dr Truth you his number one boo. But you’re in Dr Truth’s top 5 online Butt soldiers.

That nigga forgot to write 'No Diddy' after he called OP "wondrous "..

Then again, he did that on purpose..

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Damn dude get a fucking life you bum. You want to get the last word in like moist dudes want to. But I get it you want to prove to Dr Truth you his number one boo. But you’re in Dr Truth’s top 5 online Butt soldiers.
“Y’all wanna see a yolked tranny”

EpAfEEKUcAAKYRX.jpg

IMG-1202.jpg

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

That nigga forgot to write 'No Diddy' after he called OP "wondrous "..

Then again, he did that on purpose..
You non-reading bitch

How you 2 faggits came back after a long break and started posting around the same time?

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
You a fucking cac piece of shit who needs his wig split. Hiding behind a cheap IBM 2002 desktop poping shit.

LOL at still thinking I’m a white man. Nobody told your stuttering faggot ass to post photos of your tranny escapades in a 3rd world country . You fucking faggot. Now you’re mad . Don’t worry I’m sure Ernesto will still be excited to ravish your rectum upon your return. Bitch ass fat boy faggit

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Probably took that studdering lunatic 600 takes to make that

You still a lying bitch in a skirt who runs from women. You’ll get that asian piss smacked out of your mouth. Bitch you in 50s , arrested development, stuck in the attic with Asian trans man.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Screenshot-20241026-174013-Firefox.jpg

This is how P Diddy should have had his wife to stop her from escaping a freak off. She escaped and he got caught on hotel cam.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
You still a lying bitch in a skirt who runs from women. You’ll get that asian piss smacked out of your mouth. Bitch you in 50s , arrested development, stuck in the attic with Asian trans man.
Are you going to address the fact that 100% of your anger fueled rants contain shit about trannies and fags yet you ignore the fact you flew to Brazil and paid to fuck those things and even posted it here to brag . See above. Will you address your tranny lust and explain why you posted that animal above? Faggot