Georgia school shooting live updates: Two students, two teachers killed at Apalachee High School, 14-year-old in custody

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It doesn't happen in our communities

Mental health is important

Drugs and Drug dealers are to blame

Not our kids

I have the right to own a gun and I want you to protect my rights to do so

......All of this chatter is what's killing them,their kids and America.Coming together praying and all of that shit does nothing but getting them prepared for what's next in the coming weeks.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
14 year old male

No race given yet
MEVOOM1_o.jpg

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
14 year old male

No race given yet
White male and he was raised around guns and got the gun out of an unlocked gun cabinet in the home.You can't blame his parents and their parenting or the lack there of cause he did it.

Change Minor details of the script but it's the same movie and by Monday of next week they'll stop talking about this and move on to the daily regular shootings that go on.

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah.
I have a very good friend who recently quit teaching in Detroit because of this.

He said the kids kept threatening to shoot him and shoot up the school. He said administrators ignored
him when he reported the threats.

He also said kids take guns to school all the time,
including a kindergartner about a year and a half ago. The incidents never get reported, and are almost
always swept under the rug.

Even more disturbing, he said the local media had zero interest in hearing about it.

Neither did the cops.

This is what charter schools and the 2nd amendment have been allowed to do to us.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
White male and he was raised around guns and got the gun out of an unlocked gun cabinet in the home.You can't blame his parents and their parenting or the lack there of cause he did it.

Change Minor details of the script but it's the same movie and by Monday of next week they'll stop talking about this and move on to the daily regular shootings that go on.
Yes in the hell you can. The parents are responsible for properly securing the firearm and not allowing any unauthorized access. The moment you purchase a firearm, you're responsible for every bullet that is fired from it. Your name is on the paperwork and you're tied to that gun til the moment you relinquish ownership via paperwork at an authorized FFL.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah.
I have a very good friend who recently quit teaching because of this.

He said the kids kept threatening to shoot him and shoot up the school. He said administrators ignored
him when he reported the threats.

He also said kids take guns to school all the time,
including a kindergartner about a year and a half ago. The incidents never get reported, and are almost
always swept under the rug.

Even more disturbing, he said the local media had zero interest in hearing about it.

Neither did the cops.

This is what charter schools and the 2nd amendment have been allowed to do to us.

Damn