Georgia school shooting live updates: Two students, two teachers killed at Apalachee High School, 14-year-old in custody

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor

I get what Ish is saying, and he's right they will use this as precedent to charge parents in the future. However; it will be used mainly for white/ suburban parents, because they've already been charging inner city parents for their involvement in their children's crimes. Usually, after gross negligence or accessories after the fact. I remember a story of a kid (young adult) wanting to kill his girlfriend. The girlfriend worked with his mother at Home Depot or one of those type spots, and the mother was pretty much running point for the shooting. Texting her son the girl's movements, locations, and amping him up to do the shooting.

This precedent will mainly affect parents that look the other way to their children's criminal activities. Your "Mama Duck"s & the like. This can be crucial to parents that raise their kids to be gang bangers. This won't apply to the parents that are ignorant to their children's actions or ways. The mom working 2 or 3 jobs trying to keep afloat while their children are opp shopping won't be charged. However; if she's dropping the location of high point opps; then she's going to jail. Which I'm totally fine with.

I'll be interested to see how this plays out with the white kid that stole their parent's prescribed oxy after an operation and sells it to another kid & they overdose.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's a serious problem with lgbt wanting get back in the most vile ways for being mistreated and bullied.

It's happened too many times to not be correlated. Communication through discord or other outlets are hyping them up or giving them a place to vent and plan revenge against their community.

Nashville shooter is top of my mind as just one example.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
There's a serious problem with lgbt wanting get back in the most vile ways for being mistreated and bullied.

It's happened too many times to not be correlated. Communication through discord or other outlets are hyping them up or giving them a place to vent and plan revenge against their community.

Nashville shooter is top of my mind as just one example.
What's the other example? They tried to paint the Uvalde shooter as trans but that was wrong and probably a deliberate lie.

I'm not really buying that LGBT individuals are behind more than a fraction of the mass shootings that occur in this country. It seems more like a distraction by the right wing since blaming video games, Hollywood, and rap isn't really hitting like it used to.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is now normalized.....

As a "Super Power," the fact that we refuse to protect our own kids in the name of capitalism masked as 2A Rights.......

Is just fucking sad and pathetic

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's the other example? They tried to paint the Uvalde shooter as trans but that was wrong and probably a deliberate lie.

I'm not really buying that LGBT individuals are behind more than a fraction of the mass shootings that occur in this country. It seems more like a distraction by the right wing since blaming video games, Hollywood, and rap isn't really hitting like it used to.

See post #189.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

I know BGOL has standing orders to incinerate, maim, and generally Bronksi/killamayne anything tranny but don't ya'll find it a little bit odd how all-of-a-sudden every other white terrorist is "transgender"? That is some right wing agenda shit that they know is easy fodder many will glob onto to avoid having to address fundamentally destructive and socially toxic racist, sexist, bigoted systemic programming.
Called it

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
See post #189.
Comprehension failure on your part. "Expressing frustrations with the acceptance of trans people" means he was against the LGBT. From the Washington Post:

The user described his own plans to target an elementary school, while posting anti-LGBTQ+ and antisemitic views.

Even if he were part of the LGBT community, this would only be the second mass shooting confirmed to be done by somebody in that community in a year meanwhile there have been over 300 mass shootings in the same space of time.

This is not an LGBT problem.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
tenant-family-near-danville-virginia-1940-M8R5FF.jpg

There are alot more feeble minded people working at some factory living in a communal/urban setting. They would have lived in a rural setting.

Comparing the crime rate of us as slaves versus living in project housing, you need a certain adaptation that many of these people don't have

I frequently encounter them and forced to interact with them. These people don't belong in a city, and many people know who they are.

One of the common traits is hyper masculine behavior and lack of self awareness.

Last edited:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get what Ish is saying, and he's right they will use this as precedent to charge parents in the future. However; it will be used mainly for white/ suburban parents, because they've already been charging inner city parents for their involvement in their children's crimes. Usually, after gross negligence or accessories after the fact. I remember a story of a kid (young adult) wanting to kill his girlfriend. The girlfriend worked with his mother at Home Depot or one of those type spots, and the mother was pretty much running point for the shooting. Texting her son the girl's movements, locations, and amping him up to do the shooting.

This precedent will mainly affect parents that look the other way to their children's criminal activities. Your "Mama Duck"s & the like. This can be crucial to parents that raise their kids to be gang bangers. This won't apply to the parents that are ignorant to their children's actions or ways. The mom working 2 or 3 jobs trying to keep afloat while their children are opp shopping won't be charged. However; if she's dropping the location of high point opps; then she's going to jail. Which I'm totally fine with.

I'll be interested to see how this plays out with the white kid that stole their parent's prescribed oxy after an operation and sells it to another kid & they overdose.
this is a dangerous precedent. what if the student gets a knife instead and goes on a stabbing spree killing a bunch of students.
Will the parents be charged then for not securing the knives in the utensil drawer?

Piff Henderson

BGOL Investor
this is a dangerous precedent. what if the student gets a knife instead and goes on a stabbing spree killing a bunch of students.
Will the parents be charged then for not securing the knives in the utensil drawer?
Pretty dumb slippery slope. There are no laws restricting knives based on age or criminal record. A felon can legally buy a kitchen knife at Wal-Mart. A parent has no responsibility to secure knives from a minor.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There are credible threats of school violence in the ATLANTA PUBLIC SCHOOLS SYSTEM TOMORROW SEPTEMBER 12.

INCREASED PATROLS by APD, GBI, APSPD, AND FBI.