Ghana...for Realz?

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
What you will find, sir, is that you can find many pretty girls with obscene curves in Africa, and yes you'll get 3 times more attention and play than you're used to in the U.S., MOST ESPECIALLY in countries where you're more of a curiosity or novelty. Nobody is going to find you that exotic in lower Ghana cause they see amerikkkans all the time. Yes, you can get plenty of company there, but not like you'll get in places not so used to an amerikkkan presence. Maybe in northern Ghana up around Tamale you'll stand out, but they speak a lot less English and a lot more Twi (pronounced Chwee) and Ga (Gah) up there. There are better places, if that's your motive, but they always say Ghana is always the best place to go in Africa to get your feet wet. It is less of a culture shock than almost any other country, minus South Africa, (But they have other issues) .... Ghana in many circles is called "Africa lite." Back to my point ... You will learn something I learned the hard way. I will say this, despite any cold reactions ... WE ARE NO LONGER AFRICANS! You will find that out. Yes, we are African by DNA, by historical record etc. etc. etc., but culturally, WE ARE NOT AFRICANS! We've been gone too long. We have no country. And while you can make lasting friendships in Africa, you will discover that you're not really on the same wavelength with them, FAST. Makes long term dating a challenge, but short trysts can go well. My girl from Madagascar was well educated ... more so than I. She had a Master's degree in English. (English is a foreign language in Madagascar, as few speak it. They speak Malagasy and French) But it was almost like she'd been living in a cave her whole life. No exposure. Could only really have meaningful conversations about her own life, surroundings and her own little world. You will get bored, no matter how fine she is or what she can do in the sack. Nobody screws every waking hour.

i feel you bro. everything you said here is true. i am african myself but even at that, having lived outside of ghana for over 20 years, i mean i can still relate and everything when i go back but there are certain things i cannot tolerate anymore and there are certain things i am more appreciative of too (in the same breath) and i am african. so you being like ADOS/FBA /PAN-AFRICANIST whichever way you want to view yourself, i can definetly see where you coming from.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
PINEAPPLE FARM IN GHANA EXPORTING 350,000 PINEAPPLES A MONTH! | Agriculture in Ghana

WHAT $30,000 GETS YOU IN GHANA | TINY HOUSE ON THE BEACH IN AFRICA | PREFAB MOBILE HOME

LIVING IN GHANA | WHY HE LEFT AMERICA TO BUILD A HOUSE IN AFRICA | Cost of Land & Building in Ghana

LIVING IN GHANA | MOVED FROM NEW YORK TO OPEN A HOTEL BY LAKE BOSOMTWE, KUMASI

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
PINEAPPLE FARM IN GHANA EXPORTING 350,000 PINEAPPLES A MONTH! | Agriculture in Ghana

WHAT $30,000 GETS YOU IN GHANA | TINY HOUSE ON THE BEACH IN AFRICA | PREFAB MOBILE HOME

LIVING IN GHANA | WHY HE LEFT AMERICA TO BUILD A HOUSE IN AFRICA | Cost of Land & Building in Ghana

LIVING IN GHANA | MOVED FROM NEW YORK TO OPEN A HOTEL BY LAKE BOSOMTWE, KUMASI

Nice find Bruh! I think that tiny house is perhaps overpriced but probably driven by demand too.

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
Ghana has a lot of potential. but the pitfalls are plentiful as well. and the corruption...oh my god, the corruption. that's what will get you. i just got back about 2 weeks ago and i am thinking of starting something there myself. it's actually building upon something i have been cultivating over a decade and hoping to scale up over time. so yall pray for me. cos if it takes off...maaaan, if it takes off...anyways, just pray for me is all i can say

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
Ghana has a lot of potential. but the pitfalls are plentiful as well. and the corruption...oh my god, the corruption. that's what will get you. i just got back about 2 weeks ago and i am thinking of starting something there myself. it's actually building upon something i have been cultivating over a decade and hoping to scale up over time. so yall pray for me. cos if it takes off...maaaan, if it takes off...anyways, just pray for me is all i can say
you take any pics?

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
yes. took hella photos. but if i am gonna post anything it will be a monumental task blurring out faces. but i will post a few simple ones here and there
dont kill yourself posting trees, just the women.... Really like Ghanaian women. Was in Accra year b4 last. Stayed at Frankies on Oxford in Osu. Was there a whole month but still missed out on things I wish I'd seen but they make 20 flavors of homemade ice cream each day so fun was had ... ...Missed things like Kumasi... what a fuck up ... but not much time had passed after that singer Ebony got killed on that road, and a couple other incidents... That's a very bad dangerous road, Accra to Kumasi. I did make Cape Coast but not Elmina or Takoradi ... Tak has been taken over by chicks due t the off shore oil drilling. Fucked up the fishing for nearby villages. As usual for Africa, nobody gives a fuck. If I had known you were going I would have steered you to nasty ass Titanic Beach near Tema. Chicks act buck ass wild there! Although Ghana is one of the easiest places on earth to get female attention ... maybe behind Uganda and Zambia so it's a non issue. I have an long time friend (who I've never met in person) in Harare I would like to visit next spring. The Z is a lot more off the beaten path than Ghana so I will try to document every step of my visit and post.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
yes. took hella photos. but if i am gonna post anything it will be a monumental task blurring out faces. but i will post a few simple ones here and there

13876429-10205296496971017-8024309851081707019-n.jpg

This chick is from Tana in Madagascar... she stayed with me for a month in Ghana then we flew to Uganda cause she wanted to see Savannah elephants.... She cost me a bundle but I did get mine on the regular. I brought her some green Nikes from the US and you would think I gave her a Bentley the way she freaked out. Madagascar is poor as rat shit.

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
dont kill yourself posting trees, just the women.... Really like Ghanaian women. Was in Accra year b4 last. Stayed at Frankies on Oxford in Osu. Was there a whole month but still missed out on things I wish I'd seen but they make 20 flavors of homemade ice cream each day so fun was had ... ...Missed things like Kumasi... what a fuck up ... but not much time had passed after that singer Ebony got killed on that road, and a couple other incidents... That's a very bad dangerous road, Accra to Kumasi. I did make Cape Coast but not Elmina or Takoradi ... Tak has been taken over by chicks due t the off shore oil drilling. Fucked up the fishing for nearby villages. As usual for Africa, nobody gives a fuck. If I had known you were going I would have steered you to nasty ass Titanic Beach near Tema. Chicks act buck ass wild there! Although Ghana is one of the easiest places on earth to get female attention ... maybe behind Uganda and Zambia so it's a non issue. I have an long time friend (who I've never met in person) in Harare I would like to visit next spring. The Z is a lot more off the beaten path than Ghana so I will try to document every step of my visit and post.
shiiiit, you preaching to the choir about the accra kumasi road. i grew up in a town that straddles it. so many souls have perished on that road and they would mostly bring them to the government hospital in the town that i lived in.