GOP to Michael Steele - "Stay In Your Place Boy"

texast

Star
Registered
Steele has to feel like a n:gger now. Uncle Mike got checked!

GOP leaders to Michael Steele: Back off
By MANU RAJU & JONATHAN MARTIN | 10/5/09 4:53 AM EDT

GOP leaders, in a private meeting last month, delivered a blunt and at times heated message to RNC Chairman Michael Steele: quit meddling in policy.

091004_steele_ap_297.jpg

The plea was made during what was supposed to be a routine discussion about polling matters and other priorities in House Minority Leader John Boehner’s office. But the session devolved into a heated discussion about the roles of congressional leadership and Steele, according to multiple people familiar with the meeting.

The congressional leaders were particularly miffed that Steele had in late August unveiled a seniors’ “health care bill of rights” without consulting with them. The statement of health care principles, outlined in a Washington Post op-ed, began with a robust defense of Medicare that puzzled some in a party not known for its attachment to entitlements.

Elected Republicans urged Steele to focus on the governors’ races in New Jersey and Virginia and other political matters, such as fundraising, rather than on attempting to establish party policy.

Steele was taken aback by the comments from Boehner, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), Senate Minority Whip Jon Kyl (R-Ariz.), Senate GOP conference Chairman Lamar Alexander of Tennessee and Senate GOP policy Chairman John Thune of South Dakota and grew defensive during the 10-minute discussion, according to two people in the room.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1009/27898.html

theDisavowed

Star
Registered
guess he finally found out whose really running shit. they finally dropped the pretense on his ass...............

bgque12

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's too damn stupid to realize that he was just put in that position and a figure head:lol:

Simply_Black

International
International Member
Reality check from whitey ... Steele is a fool for actually believing that those crackas actually loved and cared about him or even gave a 'shit' about his opinion.

MoneyInTheBank

Unstoppable..............
Certified Pussy Poster
Steele has to feel like a n:gger now. Uncle Mike got checked!

GOP leaders to Michael Steele: Back off
By MANU RAJU & JONATHAN MARTIN | 10/5/09 4:53 AM EDT

GOP leaders, in a private meeting last month, delivered a blunt and at times heated message to RNC Chairman Michael Steele: quit meddling in policy.

091004_steele_ap_297.jpg

The plea was made during what was supposed to be a routine discussion about polling matters and other priorities in House Minority Leader John Boehner’s office. But the session devolved into a heated discussion about the roles of congressional leadership and Steele, according to multiple people familiar with the meeting.

The congressional leaders were particularly miffed that Steele had in late August unveiled a seniors’ “health care bill of rights” without consulting with them. The statement of health care principles, outlined in a Washington Post op-ed, began with a robust defense of Medicare that puzzled some in a party not known for its attachment to entitlements.

Elected Republicans urged Steele to focus on the governors’ races in New Jersey and Virginia and other political matters, such as fundraising, rather than on attempting to establish party policy.

Steele was taken aback by the comments from Boehner, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), Senate Minority Whip Jon Kyl (R-Ariz.), Senate GOP conference Chairman Lamar Alexander of Tennessee and Senate GOP policy Chairman John Thune of South Dakota and grew defensive during the 10-minute discussion, according to two people in the room.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1009/27898.html

2uqgoqf.jpg

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's just another day in the life of this boot lickin hankerchief head negro. If this nigga ain't wake up after he had to apologize to Rush Limbaugh, he ain't wakin up until he's dead.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
It's just another day in the life of this boot lickin hankerchief head negro. If this nigga ain't wake up after he had to apologize to Rush Limbaugh, he ain't wakin up until he's dead.

Co-sign. Dude will shuffle until they TAKE away the position.

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
When the ... RNC Chair, Michael Steele, ran for Lt. Governor of Maryland in 2002, he was paid a salary -- "consulting fees" -- by the Republican Party to do so.

BuzzFlash first reported this back in 2002. (Steele served as Lt. Governor of Maryland from 2003-2007. He lost a 2006 U.S. Senate bid.)

Eventually, the Baltimore Sun wrote an article on the rather unusual "pay to run" arrangement:

The Maryland Republican Party is paying Michael S. Steele $5,000 a month in consulting fees under an arrangement that began shortly after his selection as gubernatorial candidate Robert L. Ehrlich Jr.'s running mate.

Although the payments appear legal, Democrats said the GOP's contract with Steele raises ethical questions and suggests the party might be subsidizing the living expenses of a candidate for statewide office.

"It looks to me like they've hired themselves a candidate," said David Paulson, a spokesman for the state Democratic Party.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster

Chase Bannon

Star
BGOL Investor
I hate to say this but they are right on how they came down on Steele as far as his position. He really believes he is the answer to Barack. He is trying to do extra compared to past GOP or DNC leaders. His job is to organize his party.

texast

Star
Registered
Massa: We hired you to sit in that chair boy!
ole Steele plantation field hand: Yes suh massa but da dems let dey negra be da man
Massa: I'll tell u wat boy. Ima let u raise money and help our gubnas win. Ole massa will handle err thang else.
ole Steele plantation field hand: Yes suh massa. Thank ya suh fuh not takin ma job way from me suh.

8308.jpg

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
ole Steele plantation field hand: Yes suh massa but da dems let dey negra be da man
Massa: I'll tell u wat boy. Ima let u raise money and help our gubnas win. Ole massa will handle err thang else.
ole Steele plantation field hand: Yes suh massa. Thank ya suh fuh not takin ma job way from me suh.

8308.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh shit DEAD ON!!!:eek::eek::lol:

nick581

Rising Star
Registered
I hate to say this but they are right on how they came down on Steele as far as his position. He really believes he is the answer to Barack. He is trying to do extra compared to past GOP or DNC leaders. His job is to organize his party.

Okay I ask who the fuck is "they"

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member

8308.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I bet this coon was like, "You right, I's was out of line, sorry boss, you want to go to put some flowers on Strom Thurmonds grave with me?"

Fuck this cracka in blackface lookin ass coon.