Grand Daddy Joe Brown is drunk as fuck saying this

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He probably tried to smash and she rejected him.

That and he just doesn't like women in leadership positions

“Sorry, but some things men do real well. I don’t want to get crude about it but some places you need to go exercise leadership, some of the good ladies in here would get drug into an abandoned apartment and raped,” Brown said during the exchange.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

“Sorry, but some things men do real well. I don’t want to get crude about it but some places you need to go exercise leadership, some of the good ladies in here would get drug into an abandoned apartment and raped,” Brown said during the exchange.

Thank you. Maybe now people will stop posting this clown and his opinion.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah....He's out of his mind.

I don't know why people don't see this and keep booking this classless cunt to speak.

Maweriman

Star
BGOL Investor
Joe Brown's asinine -- demeaning remarks about VP Kamala is what is known as a: "Man bites dog story" -- outrageous remarks simply to attract undue media attention to his inane remarks. Had he praised Kamala as "a highly-educated -- intelliegent accomplished woman -- it would have been: "A dog bites man story/ho hum -- not really news." The upshot: Negative news gets waaayy more media attention than positive news.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Joe Brown's asinine -- demeaning remarks about VP Kamala is what is known as a: "Man bites dog story" -- outrageous remarks simply to attract undue media attention to his inane remarks. Had he praised Kamala as "a highly-educated -- intelliegent accomplished woman -- it would have been: "A dog bites man story/ho hum -- not really news." The upshot: Negative news gets waaayy more media attention than positive news.
Dude is too old for this shit.

I guess when you've been on TV for years as a judge that some people forget reality.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

:lol:

Last edited:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
this is why this generation is lost.. when a season man like joe brown drop science on the political landscape of the day. he has to be called names and be wish to death because everyone wants to vp harris because they think she can lead us into the promise land
But he never seems to have any smoke for the racist piece of shit pedo, rapist, con-artist who would be quick to call old joe a DEI hire.

Birds of a feather, I guess..

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
But he never seems to have any smoke for the racist piece of shit pedo, rapist, con-artist who would be quick to call old joe a DEI hire.

Birds of a feather, I guess..
he call out everybody u all vote for, its on record, who did kamala call out? she call joe biden a racist in the debate and now you become his vp

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Another lonely coon who hates his skin color, his life and the world.

fuck-em.gif

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he call out everybody u all vote for, its on record, who did kamala call out? she call joe biden a racist in the debate and now you become his vp
The fact you cosign a dude that supports pedos says a lot about you and him. If we are going call out Kamala's sex life with grown men, call out Trump's need to sexulize his biological daughter and constant communication with a known pedo.

Like I said bird of a feather
trump_and_epstein_1997_mar-a-lago.jpg

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
The fact you cosign a dude that supports pedos says a lot about you and him. If we are going call out Kamala's sex life with grown men, call out Trump's need to sexulize his biological daughter and constant communication with a known pedo.

Like I said bird of a feather
trump_and_epstein_1997_mar-a-lago.jpg

Now you won't hear shit from that MAGA coon after firing these shots. They will make up another excuse.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think ppl are taking this cleaning greens comment out of context and putting extra sauce on it......

Did she say she used to clean greens in her bath tub at college?

Or did she say something like, so many people liked her greens back in the day that she could've used a tub to clean them all?

Sn, do dorms have bath tubs?..... cuz I'm not gonna lie, I've been to dozens of college dorms across this country....... never seen a tub in any of them? Except upperclassmen with 2 people rooms/suites.....and I only saw one building that had those

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
Some of you buck broken democrat shills are comical. Anyone who disagrees with the narrative put out by your Democrat masters is a coon. Anyone who questions a policy by the Democrats even if its detrimental to the Black community is labeled as a coon. Anyone who dares to question the democrat party is labeled as a coon. If a person says hey we didn't get nothing by voting for Obama and voting for Kamala Harris looks the same is labeled as a coon. Ironically some of the biggest coons out here are you democrat shills

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Some of you buck broken democrat shills are comical. Anyone who disagrees with the narrative put out by your Democrat masters is a coon. Anyone who questions a policy by the Democrats even if its detrimental to the Black community is labeled as a coon. Anyone who dares to question the democrat party is labeled as a coon. If a person says hey we didn't get nothing by voting for Obama and voting for Kamala Harris looks the same is labeled as a coon. Ironically some of the biggest coons out here are you democrat shills

Ok, CAC/Coon.

:raccoon::raccoon:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If your answer for getting off "the plantation" is voting for Donald Trump and all he stands for, your a fucking moron plain and simple. If your argument is the Dems are racist while constantly ignoring all the racist shit Repubs have done at least since the Regan era, you are a fucking moron.

It's one thing to attack her policies or lack thereof, it's another to attack her personal life when coons are co-signing a racist, pedo, rapist, con artist. Again, that makes you the moron.

What's laughable is folks never seem to list ACTUAL repub polices that work. A big chunk of the country vote red, so it should be easy to actually point to REAL policies that work. Yet all we hear is how fuck up the dems are and how bad their polices are. By your logic, red states should have the highest rankings in education, healthcare, employment, right?

I think ppl are taking this cleaning greens comment out of context and putting extra sauce on it......

Did she say she used to clean greens in her bath tub at college?

Or did she say something like, so many people liked her greens back in the day that she could've used a tub to clean them all?

Sn, do dorms have bath tubs?..... cuz I'm not gonna lie, I've been to dozens of college dorms across this country....... never seen a tub in any of them? Except upperclassmen with 2 people rooms/suites.....and I only saw one building that had those
I think the greens comment was just a joke that didn't land.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Joe Brown is proof positive that not every formerly successful/famous individual needs to have a mike put in front of them and be allowed/encouraged to spout off their personal "truths" (opinions).

He fits in perfectly with the likes of other notable crackpots like:
- Rosanne Barr.
- Jon Voight.
- Ted Nugent.
- Mickey O'Rourke.
- Kid Rock.
- Demond Wilson.
- James Woods.
:smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Tell em why you're mad coon.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I agreed it's ridiculous, as the old addage says Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity, most of you aren't coons, you're just fucking stupid useful idiots.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I question the democratic party constantly.....

It's our American right and freedom to question all aspects of politics and government.....

However what I won't do is say because I don't like some policies on the left side I'm gonna run to the party on the right side, that I know has policies specifically aimed at damaging my health, wealth and lineage.......

The Dems are far from perfect, but they're are also far and away better for my black self than the right!

Project 2025, Qualified Immunity for police, nationwide abortion bans, more Supreme Court Justices in Drumpf's pocket oh and it's been 8 years...... Where is the Platinum Healthcare Plan Donoald?!!

Nah chief, I can't rock with Don the Con on this one.