Grand Daddy Joe Brown is drunk as fuck saying this

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
Anybody got any nudes of her Desi looking sister? I already know the bitch is a motherfucking freak getting nutted up like a big girl and having a kid at 15.

YoBitchChoseMe

Rising Star
Registered
That and he just doesn't like women in leadership positions

“Sorry, but some things men do real well. I don’t want to get crude about it but some places you need to go exercise leadership, some of the good ladies in here would get drug into an abandoned apartment and raped,” Brown said during the exchange.

Tellum Joe :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: Truth hurts...

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Some of you buck broken democrat shills are comical. Anyone who disagrees with the narrative put out by your Democrat masters is a coon. Anyone who questions a policy by the Democrats even if its detrimental to the Black community is labeled as a coon. Anyone who dares to question the democrat party is labeled as a coon. If a person says hey we didn't get nothing by voting for Obama and voting for Kamala Harris looks the same is labeled as a coon. Ironically some of the biggest coons out here are you democrat shills

We know a coon when we see one. He's been a coon. He hates his own race and doesn't want to see any of us succeed. He doesn't know madam vice president to be talking out of pocket like that. Why he give a fuck who she fucked in the past? Cause he's a fucking coon. And if you caping for him then look in the mirror and you'll see what we see.

31-suits

Potential Star
Registered
I’m trying to remember which actress it was that alluded to the fact some “blakc tv judge” sexually harassed her ( she said not Mathis) can’t really remember her name. But this is the kind of guy who must go against the gain with everything he says. He seems to hate women in power and anyone else with more power than him. Also I think he hated Obama, he hates Biden.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I see why that MAGA turd loves Trump. They both talk incoherent babble. Of course he is frustrated that his boy, FELONIOUS is not doing too well, running a campaign and is lashing out. Careful JOEY, the "dementia" and "whore" allegations is teetering on libel, you old fool.

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Saw the clip when he said trump wasnt racist ? Like it’s funny you can talk bad about black people but cape hard for Cac’s

Joe is a FAILED local candidate talking shit about Vice President Harris. Joe came in 7th place as a candidate for the 2023 Memphis Mayoral election and lost the 2014 Shelby County District Attorney election. It's just like when U.S. Representative Boebert questioned VP Harris' intelligence/education when Boebert only has a fucking GED. Same shit.

That "old hoe" is younger and much more accomplished than he could ever wish. His green with envy colors are showing, just like Trump's disastrous press conferences in lieu of campaigning

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Saw the clip when he said trump wasnt racist ? Like it’s funny you can talk bad about black people but cape hard for Cac’s
Man, you've got to find and post that one here if you can. I'm dying to hear him praise Trump...

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Joe aint scared to callout these weak so called men and fruitcakes... Democrats are just sickning SMH

8owrkg.jpg

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is more proof that Joe Brown is an unhinged, right wing, misogynistic crackpot. The man has contempt for women in general and a deep, intense distain for single mothers in particular.

But when it comes to Black women...?
- Dude clearly has a smoldering hatred for the sisters that borders on pathological.
I legitimately CANNOT recall ever seeing or hearing him saying anything positive about Black women (or a specific Black woman). Especially Black women in positions of power, authority, entertainment or influence.

Dude is just pathetic.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
It's just like when U.S. Representative Boebert questioned VP Harris' intelligence/education when Boebert only has a fucking GED. Same shit.

That "old hoe" is younger and much more accomplished than he could ever wish. His green with envy colors are showing, just like Trump's disastrous press conferences in lieu of campaigning

e9a23318fbcc483bb803945e63e60f98_md.jpg

30404e2a487a435bbf0b521040cc2dad_md.jpg