Grand Theft Auto 6 footage supposedly leaked...

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
not the cars

did you notice how much the character models improved vs the leaks?
my guess is by release the cars will be as close to photo realistic as possible, the limitation will be avoiding any duplication of real car designs

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
did you notice how much the character models improved vs the leaks?
my guess is by release the cars will be as close to photo realistic as possible, the limitation will be avoiding any duplication of real car designs
Big time. All the character models look way better then the leak. They might improve a little more on the cars, but i don't think they will look as good as the GTA 5 mod cars. Can't see those cars looking as good as that mod and the game running at 60 FPS.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

best birthday gift ever.on my b-day this drops early yes!!!. when this game drops i will be on this 24/7

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Big time. All the character models look way better then the leak. They might improve a little more on the cars, but i don't think they will look as good as the GTA 5 mod cars. Can't see those cars looking as good as that mod and the game running at 60 FPS.
they wont get as good - because they are walking a tightrope not to duplicate existing designs
GAippQlXQAAYNaJ

above you got what most car guys would recognize as a 911 a testarosa a charger and a california
but not one of the body lines or lights drawn on the cars in the pic are from the real world cars

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those cars definitely ain't gonna look like that PC mod now.

Last edited: