Grown Talk: Should Black Men show each other more respect/brotherhood?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

8c3feea19b717a13c99055fff403829519599e14.gifv

17fd92a8e267f4f64b9a2e7d37c57cf57c6fb67a.gifv
8a6cc8d6ddc29d2289e6b7def1b7573edca481e8.gifv
74afb634e3cc0250ca7833c0692cc033de70f037.gifv
c99923830240e54c033a78571d5a2d8e054751dc.gifv

I would like to see this Blade​

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Way too many of out brothas take kindness for weakness and don't try to help each other or even compliment each other.

I remember in Manhattan I saw a dude next to me rocking a pair of old school Ewing sneakers is outstanding condition. I mentioned to him how long it's been since I saw a pair of Ewings and said I was impressed with their condition. It was a throwaway comment that took all of 30 seconds out of my life but I could tell from his reaction it made his entire day.

Another example. Took my son to the barber. His was getting a rash on the side of his face and the barber mentioned it. I then had an entire barbershop of Black men giving me skin care tips for my teenage son. Even my son felt it. When we left he commented on how all the advice made him feel good.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Way too many of out brothas take kindness for weakness ..
That itself is THE weakness. The assumption that there’s nothing strong about being weak. And if way too many brothas resign to this level of thinking, what’s that say about us?

Ego and foolish pride are part of the downfall and detriment our communities. We need to do better as a whole and remove ourselves from this caveman mentality so we can uplift each other at every turn.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That itself is THE weakness. The assumption that there’s nothing strong about being weak. And if way too many brothas resign to this level of thinking, what’s that say about us?

Ego and foolish pride are part of the downfall and detriment our communities. We need to do better as a whole and remove ourselves from this caveman mentality so we can uplift each other at every turn.

Post of the morning

:cheers: