G's Spotlight - Jada Stevens

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
imustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyself

Djmarkxr7

OG BGOL'er
Registered
imustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyselfimustnottouchmyself

Leroy, this SERIOUSLY looks like you have a MAJOR problem, I can't read what you wrote here (it just looks like jibberish) but I think I have a solution...

Just keep saying to yourself "I need to touch myself, I need to touch myself" & you'll be just FINE!!!:rolleyes:

creepin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
she built nice...got that tight lil frame to her...her flicks are boring tho
Physically I get it, but I have to agree. And if you don't agree, please provide at least 5 outstanding scenes of Jada's. I would love to do some things to her but watching her flicks just won't cut it.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Physically I get it, but I have to agree. And if you don't agree, please provide at least 5 outstanding scenes of Jada's. I would love to do some things to her but watching her flicks just won't cut it.

obviously i am biased but you can the same about 95% of the industry. Most of em aint fucking like their life depended on it. Gotta focus on the positives (nice ass, cute face, not cum dodger, etc.)

jada fulfils most of those qualities

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

Tonights Girlfriend - Jada Stevens

Tonights%20Girlfriend%20-%20Jada%20Stevens_7.gif
Tonights%20Girlfriend%20-%20Jada%20Stevens_6.gif

Tonights%20Girlfriend%20-%20Jada%20Stevens_5.gif

Tonights%20Girlfriend%20-%20Jada%20Stevens_4.gif
Tonights%20Girlfriend%20-%20Jada%20Stevens_3.gif

Tonights%20Girlfriend%20-%20Jada%20Stevens_2.gif

Tonights%20Girlfriend%20-%20Jada%20Stevens_1.gif
Tonights%20Girlfriend%20-%20Jada%20Stevens.gif

http://180upload.com/hrphfxiwcopr

http://depositfiles.com/files/tahtqt1b7

bwb

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
obviously i am biased but you can the same about 95% of the industry. Most of em aint fucking like their life depended on it. Gotta focus on the positives (nice ass, cute face, not cum dodger, etc.)

that's why cats like chicks who are new to the industry, b/c it seems like they still enjoy having sex. after a while that whorish excitement fades, and they get boring. Since most of them can't act, they cant convince you that they enjoy the scene. G's right though... jada has a lot of positives going for her :yes:

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

This.

Everybody aint putting in work like Gianna, Jazmine Cashmere, etc

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, I don't know what ya'll talking about! She is maybe top 5/top 10 at dick riding, taking that joint in the ass, throwing it back in doggie! Her fuck game is nice!