GTA V Online/BGOL Crew Official Thread

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: GTA V - Official BGOL Crew Register & Signup

Joethyme-PSN. Trying to get on, but the site must be overloaded at the moment.. Waiting on this long ass download...:hmm:

geist

Star
Registered

Installing now, I'll probably register and sign up later.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Site is fucking up royally! Must be people signing up like crazy because it's real slow...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 4

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Ok i finally was able to request an invite to the crew....rockstar's site is moving real fuckin' slow.....but it does say request pending now

spider705

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 4

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

The Socialclub site is moving at a snails pace. Worse still I made a logo of Quaid in the emblem creator but because the site was acting up I could not save it, I tried repeatedley same result.:angry::angry::angry:I will try to make the logo again later.

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Im down..

PSN - bxclark

Edit - Signed up. Hitting "request invite" but it keeps saying request failed..

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

y'all should have a psn thread and a separate xbla thread...anyway...psn: bk718gangster

BoRiCuApOwEr

Rising Star
Registered

Im ready to run with the B-G-O-L crew :yes:

gaming-gta5-art-2.jpg

PSN: prgordito68

the_future420

Potential Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

The Socialclub site is moving at a snails pace. Worse still I made a logo of Quaid in the emblem creator but because the site was acting up I could not save it, I tried repeatedley same result.:angry::angry::angry:I will try to make the logo again later.

Aw fuck man. I tried making one but I aint that good with the logo editor. Once u make it, post that shit up so the crew aint rollin with the basic ass logo we got now :smh:

To the cat that said we should have separate threads for psn and 360, I dont think theres a need for that. The crew feature supports both platforms and the crew stats from each are combined. If youre on ps3 youll be able to play with crew members thats also on ps3 and vice versa for 360. As long as u link your gamertag to the social club site, the game will work out the rest.

We at 42 members right now and there are some more invites that have been sent out so those that still aint registered get on it! Ideally, we will have enough folks in the crew across both systems that there will always be enough people online to play a full match with BGOL

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Aw fuck man. I tried making one but I aint that good with the logo editor. Once u make it, post that shit up so the crew aint rollin with the basic ass logo we got now :smh:

To the cat that said we should have separate threads for psn and 360, I dont think theres a need for that. The crew feature supports both platforms and the crew stats from each are combined. If youre on ps3 youll be able to play with crew members thats also on ps3 and vice versa for 360. As long as u link your gamertag to the social club site, the game will work out the rest.

We at 42 members right now and there are some more invites that have been sent out so those that still aint registered get on it! Ideally, we will have enough folks in the crew across both systems that there will always be enough people online to play a full match with BGOL

Yeah it's srength in numbers.:yes:

Drizzy & everyone else I suggest you send some friend request out to the guys who posted there PSN/360 tag in here so you can game with them.

I accepted about 10 requests last night. Be sure you go and accept those invites.

Be sure you work on your shooting. Those head shots will be a must. You know guys will be buying body armor for their character.

junyloko

International
International Member
Tomorrow I'm adding peeps on the ps3. I have free day going to play all day lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Leatherf7ce

Phantom of the Chakras
BGOL Investor

If you on PSN and replied here, I've added you (except for mt. yukon, said your username was spelled wrong), please accept my request as we have little time before multiplayer gets ushered in and the world changes....Again!

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster

Anyone else having trouble with ifruit? I cant log in/

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

sent a request to join the crew and it said request failed

*edit*

ok now it says request pending...look out for me bk718gangster

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

sent a request to join the crew and it said request failed

*edit*

ok now it says request pending...look out for me bk718gangster

Leroy you just couldn't resist huh.:lol:

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

UPDATE:

Joethyme and SlyDred PSN are not showing up. Make sure you register:yes:. bk718gangster did because earlier he did not show up so thank you for doing so. BrickCityKilla thank you also.

The socialclub has to be overwhelmed. I made a logo but everytime I try to publish it to the crew it shows up as a rockstar logo:angry:They need to fix this shit.

If you haven't linked your account please do so.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

UPDATE:

Joethyme and SlyDred PSN are not showing up. Make sure you register:yes:. bk718gangster did because earlier he did not show up so thank you for doing so. BrickCityKilla thank you also.

The socialclub has to be overwhelmed. I made a logo but everytime I try to publish it to the crew it shows up as a rockstar logo:angry:They need to fix this shit.

If you haven't linked your account please do so.

Joethyme is the PSN name. Montlake is what I registered as. I accepted the invite.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor

Finally got my Social Club account to connect to my 360 Gamertag. We good to go now.

_SpaceGhostxKush

KP404

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Add me and let's get it going:

PSN: gakingpin

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

thanks I got accepted this morning

UPDATE:

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Were at 51 strong & I just sent an invite to a requester.

Agent69

2020 Survivor
BGOL Gold Member
XBox Live: ElBurna71 Im sending my request now.

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk 4

Coach K

Random Hero
Registered

I feel like I'm OG enough to be a LIEUTENANT....what up?! Lol.

LegendOfLedo

Slayer and Lord of Mid West Heaux
BGOL Investor

To the ps3 family if you didnt get a friend request from me feel free to add me......psn Chabar419 let get it come oct 1st and beyond :yes:.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you need have this ifruit app and login to rockstar social club to play online on 10/1 ?

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

I feel like I'm OG enough to be a LIEUTENANT....what up?! Lol.

Promotions will be given out based on skill.

So you need have this ifruit app and login to rockstar social club to play online on 10/1 ?

Not really sure what exactly you're asking. You don't need the app or Social Clun account to play online if thats what you mean. If you talking about getting extra XP & Rep point then yes you will have to sign up fot the social club & join a crew.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

who leadin da Xbox crew?

i ain't workin for no hoe ass nigga

and why the fuck i gotta wait 2 weeks till online?

a niga might get locked up or sum