Hampton Roads

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hampton Roads is the name of both a body of water and a metropolitan region in Southeastern Virginia, United States. Comprising the Virginia Beach-Norfolk-Newport News, VA-NC metropolitan area, Hampton Roads is known for its large military presence, its ice-free harbor, shipyards, coal piers, and miles of waterfront property and beaches, all of which contribute to the diversity and stability of the region's economy.

The body of water known as Hampton Roads is one of the world's largest natural harbors (more accurately a roadstead or "roads"). It incorporates the mouths of the Elizabeth River, Nansemond River, and James River with several smaller rivers and empties into the Chesapeake Bay near its mouth leading to the Atlantic Ocean.[2][discuss][3]

The land area (also known as "Tidewater"[1]) includes a collection of cities, counties and towns on the Virginia Peninsula and in South Hampton Roads. Some of the outlying areas further from the harbor may or may not be included as part of "Hampton Roads", depending upon the organization or usage. For example, as defined for federal economic purposes, the Hampton Roads metropolitan statistical area (MSA) includes two counties in northeastern North Carolina and two counties in Virginia’s Middle Peninsula. The Virginia Beach-Norfolk-Newport News, VA-NC MSA has a population of about 1.7 million, making it the 37th-largest metropolitan area in the United States.[4][5]

The area is steeped in 400 years of American history, with hundreds of historical sites and attractions that draw visitors from around the world each year. The harbor was the key to Hampton Roads' growth, both on land and in water-related activities and events. While the harbor and its tributaries were (and still are) important transportation conduits, at the same time they presented obstacles to land-based commerce and travel.

Last edited:

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
i have visited there nothing special i guess. I think somebody on bgol owns strip clubs in that area

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually I think they call that Nflk/VaBeach area the "SouthSide". The Hampton Roads area consists of the seven cities that encompass the region.

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
If you not in the military or from there why would you come? Nothin pops out there. There are beaches they arrest the women if they wear thongs tho. Strip clubs with bikinis. Police with nothin to do actin like super cops. Lame ass club scene I could go on and on. Its my home tho. If you a family man than this is heaven. If you on the come up:smh::smh::smh:

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
Ummm yeah. Nothing really popping down there until the summer.

Don't waste your time.

vabrotha2

Potential Star
Registered
yeah wait till memorial day weekend and july 4th also check out when the local colleges (NSU, ODU, HAMPTON,etc...) throw there end of semester parties :cool:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
:lol:

Ain't nobody said nothing positive yet... :lol:

Ya old boy said it best...some parts make for a good family environment...but a single nigga coming from a big city this shit is dulls-fuckin-ville...when I left NYC in '04...I only had like 3000-4000 posts and mind you I had been posting since '99...a lot of easy pussy if you like your bitches dumb...

Devilstrider

Rising Star
OG Investor
:lol:

Ain't nobody said nothing positive yet... :lol:

Ya old boy said it best...some parts make for a good family environment...but a single nigga coming from a big city this shit is dulls-fuckin-ville...when I left NYC in '04...I only had like 3000-4000 posts and mind you I had been posting since '99...a lot of easy pussy if you like your bitches dumb...

Shit i like it better than STL.

yusahtr

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
If you not in the military or from there why would you come? Nothin pops out there. There are beaches they arrest the women if they wear thongs tho. Strip clubs with bikinis. Police with nothin to do actin like super cops. Lame ass club scene I could go on and on. Its my home tho. If you a family man than this is heaven. If you on the come up:smh::smh::smh:

true dat. i'm mad as hell i just got orders back down to that shithole...:angry::smh::angry::angry:

bearh420

Star
BGOL Investor
:dance: Yea hit a spot called the Alley! :dance:

Unless the Alley stepped its game up the joint is wack. only good about it is its got two sides, big whoop. Past that its at the top end of what the call down bottom. 5 min from the alley in "bad news"aka Newport news va most the chicks are dumb or stuck up.the college parties are better. :lol::lol:
i use to see shirts that said "va is for hustlers" the cat sellin them was from new york:lol::lol::lol::lol:
if u college:yes: military:yes: or retired:yes:
tryin to party:smh::angry:
easy pussy:yes:
me personally i'm :cool:

my 2 bits worth

dablacktino

Rising Star
Platinum Member
i live down here....

all the clubs we got here are...

alley
entourage
blakeleys
club hartz

the only strip club i know of is majik city

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor

After living there for a while, i co-sign. I was only there for military and then I moved the fuck back up here. If you're in college it's cool I guess.

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
Went to college in the area...

BIG, HUGE military population...

Also, lots of colleges in the area (HU, stand UP!), but besides our parties, the area is real WACK! :smh:

vabrotha2

Potential Star
Registered
I agree, If your single and out of college or the military then 757 is not for you, please move to a real city as life will get very boring there real quick , hence the DMV move :D

whackjobgrim

CODENAME V
Certified Pussy Poster
I've been down here since 02'. When I first got here I hated this place. But when I think about it, this area was probably better back then compared to now. Coming from Philly to here was a total 180. They use to have more clubs and "strip":rolleyes: clubs. Platinum and The Flame on Shore Dr use to have some decent hoodrats especially on JoePro night that you could easily fuck once it was closing time. Same thing could be said for Lappers and Majik City out in Portsmouth. The latter two strip clubs are still open and theres Liquid Blue out in Newport News. They got all the HU bitches. As far as regular clubs don't waste your time unless its during the summer. Most clubs all military sausagefest. But you'll get a second chance at some pussy at IHOP on Military after 2am. Theres really only been one club that I've gone to more than five times. Thats MP Island Cafe out on Holland in the Beach. You can easily score some island(New York):lol: pussy. Only problem with that place is you see the same bitches every week. But if you just trying to ride up on some pussy. Hit up NSU, HU, Military Circle area on Friday late afternoon or on Saturday early afternoon. If you military on Fridays just drive slow down by the carrier piers and McDonalds. Them bitches want off the boat bad!:lol:

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, my family is from Norfolk. I go there at least once a year. The VA beach/Norfolk area has a lot of bad women. The same quality you'll find in Richmond area.

I can't tell you about clubs but hit the Beach.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I've been down here since 02'. When I first got here I hated this place. But when I think about it, this area was probably better back then compared to now. Coming from Philly to here was a total 180. They use to have more clubs and "strip":rolleyes: clubs. Platinum and The Flame on Shore Dr use to have some decent hoodrats especially on JoePro night that you could easily fuck once it was closing time. Same thing could be said for Lappers and Majik City out in Portsmouth. The latter two strip clubs are still open and theres Liquid Blue out in Newport News. They got all the HU bitches. As far as regular clubs don't waste your time unless its during the summer. Most clubs all military sausagefest. But you'll get a second chance at some pussy at IHOP on Military after 2am. Theres really only been one club that I've gone to more than five times. Thats MP Island Cafe out on Holland in the Beach. You can easily score some island(New York):lol: pussy. Only problem with that place is you see the same bitches every week. But if you just trying to ride up on some pussy. Hit up NSU, HU, Military Circle area on Friday late afternoon or on Saturday early afternoon. If you military on Fridays just drive slow down by the carrier piers and McDonalds. Them bitches want off the boat bad!:lol:

:lol: Lappers is dead...funny you said The Flame (slam's joint)...the strip club scene kinda got wack for me when they closed/moved shop...there was another joint "down the road"...I think it was called Platinums...again shit got weak when they shut down the good spots down by OV...when I was living in NYC...coming down here every few weeks or so was the shit...but once I laid roots out here... :smh: ...it's not horrible...and it's one of the few spots that didn't get decimated by the recession...but I feel like my swagger lost half-a-step fuckin w/ the locals...I fuck w/ some lame ass white bitches I wouldn't have even looked @ twice when I was back home...

whackjobgrim

CODENAME V
Certified Pussy Poster
:lol: Lappers is dead...funny you said The Flame (slam's joint)...the strip club scene kinda got wack for me when they closed/moved shop...there was another joint "down the road"...I think it was called Platinums...again shit got weak when they shut down the good spots down by OV...when I was living in NYC...coming down here every few weeks or so was the shit...but once I laid roots out here... :smh: ...it's not horrible...and it's one of the few spots that didn't get decimated by the recession...but I feel like my swagger lost half-a-step fuckin w/ the locals...I fuck w/ some lame ass white bitches I wouldn't have even looked @ twice when I was back home...

Yeah, Platinum and Flame were decent when they were open. I ran through a slew of them bitches. Theres like three chicks that I fucked on that JoePro vid I posted awhile back. I still got another JoePro vid to drop with scenes from Platinum and Flame but Nero 7 ain't compatible with Windows 7 and I can't find a decent full version of Nero 9.

And when did Lappers close?...

http://www.bgol.us/board/showthread.php?t=464284

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

Yeah, Platinum and Flame were decent when they were open. I ran through a slew of them bitches. Theres like three chicks that I fucked on that JoePro vid I posted awhile back. I still got another JoePro vid to drop with scenes from Platinum and Flame but Nero 7 ain't compatible with Windows 7 and I can't find a decent full version of Nero 9.

And when did Lappers close?...

http://www.bgol.us/board/showthread.php?t=464284

Lappers ain't close...shit is just dead...I lived in P-Town for a hot minute...and that shit never had any cars in the lil parking area...went in there once...I was the only dude...along w/ the bouncer and some dude who was maybe the owner or manager...had a thick ass white bitch in there...that was about it...never went back...

hlfbakd05

Rising Star
Registered
Yea the strip clubs aint all that but if u trying to get away from the younger crowd stay away from the oceanfront (the strip ) you'll get the older crowd if u hit downtown norfolk there's atleast 30 bars/clubs and a whole lot of bitches.

hlfbakd05

Rising Star
Registered
Yea the strip clubs aint all that but if u trying to get away from the younger crowd stay away from the oceanfront (the strip ) you'll get the older crowd if u hit downtown norfolk ( granby st ) there's atleast 30 bars/clubs and a whole lot of bitches.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Yea the strip clubs aint all that but if u trying to get away from the younger crowd stay away from the oceanfront (the strip ) you'll get the older crowd if u hit downtown norfolk there's atleast 30 bars/clubs and a whole lot of bitches.

Ironically I only fuck w/ the Oceanfront during the winters cuz then is the time you be getting some sweet deals on them hot tub rooms...but ya in the summer mostly young shit...I like fuckin w/ downtown Norfolk or Colley Ave. in the summer time...nice simple lil outdoor shit to enjoy...