Happy Father's Day!

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
Happy Father's day to Largebills, Darrkman, Upgrade Dave. Uncontainable. And the 2 other dudes on here i can't think of their names right now but speak on fatherhood as if it's something to be done proudly.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Happy Father's day, BGOL Fathers. Keep up the good work!!

Sidebar the "sperm donor" hash tag is going crazy on twitter.

You know I won't even shit on people, because we all make decisions and sometimes, most times, we see our mates flaws in enough time to not reproduce with them but we do anyway.

I just know there a lot of great father's out here and TONS on this board regardless of how we view each other.

fwillia

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Happy Father's day to Largebills, Darrkman, Upgrade Dave. Uncontainable. And the 2 other dudes on here i can't think of their names right now but speak on fatherhood as if it's something to be done proudly.

LargeB got babies? Didn't know that.

You know I won't even shit on people, because we all make decisions and sometimes, most times, we see our mates flaws in enough time to not reproduce with them but we do anyway.

I just know there a lot of great father's out here and TONS on this board regardless of how we view each other.

My sentiments exactly.

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
Happy fathers day to all the fathers, those biological and those who mentor kids around them

RIP to my own

:cool:

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Great Thread To Simply show respect Coco!

Yep 1 LOVE to all of the Fathers on BGOL-Have a blessed day!

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

Thank you.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
I'm waiting for the father's day stuff for the mothers on facebook. I haven't seen any yet.

It's there and it's disgusting and sad.

Yeah I been seeing it as usual

Glad to see y'all ladies don't support that

All a women can do is be the best mother she can be just like us fathers can just be the best fathers we can be

It got so bad on my fb page I had to paste this:

"Gender confusion in the black community is best displayed on fathers day. If you are claiming to be both mother and father then when are you going to take responsibility for the state of the black community?

When you have a culture that supports gender confusion you can't expect a real man to be developed under those conditions. Men can only be fathers and women can only be mothers. If you are a single parent then that is just what you are. A single parent. Not some mythical dualistic creature that single black mothers always seem to want to claim.

I have male friends who are single parents and they do not stand up on mothers day and proclaim that day for themselves.

My father wasn't in my life early in my years and most of my teen years but I would never allow a woman to stand up and claim his position. This mind set causes gender confusion and don't we have enough gender confusion going on?

I will give you props for not aborting your child or putting it up for adoption but I will not give you props for delivering the sperm when you didn't. Please, as a father who not only takes care of mine but also took care of my SISTERS kids knock that bullsh!t off."

This shit is getting out of hand. No wonder we got gender confused kids in our community on every corner. :smh:

Quinlan Vos

Potential Star
Registered

"Gender confusion in the black community is best displayed on fathers day. If you are claiming to be both mother and father then when are you going to take responsibility for the state of the black community?

When you have a culture that supports gender confusion you can't expect a real man to be developed under those conditions. Men can only be fathers and women can only be mothers. If you are a single parent then that is just what you are. A single parent. Not some mythical dualistic creature that single black mothers always seem to want to claim.

I have male friends who are single parents and they do not stand up on mothers day and proclaim that day for themselves.

My father wasn't in my life early in my years and most of my teen years but I would never allow a woman to stand up and claim his position. This mind set causes gender confusion and don't we have enough gender confusion going on?

I will give you props for not aborting your child or putting it up for adoption but I will not give you props for delivering the sperm when you didn't. Please, as a father who not only takes care of mine but also took care of my SISTERS kids knock that bullsh!t off."

This shit is getting out of hand. No wonder we got gender confused kids in our community on every corner. :smh:

send me a friend request, I want that post:yes:

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered

:bravo::bravo:

*two cents*

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Lets hope it reach the masses.