Happy Father's Day!

big pimp

Rising Star
Registered
It got so bad on my fb page I had to paste this:

"Gender confusion in the black community is best displayed on fathers day. If you are claiming to be both mother and father then when are you going to take responsibility for the state of the black community?

When you have a culture that supports gender confusion you can't expect a real man to be developed under those conditions. Men can only be fathers and women can only be mothers. If you are a single parent then that is just what you are. A single parent. Not some mythical dualistic creature that single black mothers always seem to want to claim.

I have male friends who are single parents and they do not stand up on mothers day and proclaim that day for themselves.

My father wasn't in my life early in my years and most of my teen years but I would never allow a woman to stand up and claim his position. This mind set causes gender confusion and don't we have enough gender confusion going on?

I will give you props for not aborting your child or putting it up for adoption but I will not give you props for delivering the sperm when you didn't. Please, as a father who not only takes care of mine but also took care of my SISTERS kids knock that bullsh!t off."

This shit is getting out of hand. No wonder we got gender confused kids in our community on every corner. :smh:
:bravo:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I posted in the other thread also but Happy Father's Day!

Regarding facebook, I checked in briefly to see what was being said. Everyone is wishing happy father's day or posting fond remembrances of their own. I've seen a couple who wished happy father's day to both the mom's and dad's in the role, but none that have been negative.

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
I posted in the other thread also but Happy Father's Day!

Regarding facebook, I checked in briefly to see what was being said. Everyone is wishing happy father's day or posting fond remembrances of their own. I've seen a couple who wished happy father's day to both the mom's and dad's in the role, but none that have been negative.

Me neither. Maybe you and i just have smart fb friends? lol I don't get that bothered with the women who say it. I understand where they're coming from. I understand the frustration that they may be going through. So i don't hold it against them.

I don't say it. I don't see a need to say it.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Me neither. Maybe you and i just have smart fb friends? lol I don't get that bothered with the women who say it. I understand where they're coming from. I understand the frustration that they may be going through. So i don't hold it against them.

I don't say it. I don't see a need to say it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered

135222966_f3b1d0fbc1.jpg

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
send me a friend request, I want that post:yes:

Hell just copy it and paste it and you can take credit for it. I dont mind but homie this is bgol, we aint going to be connected on fb. :smh:

Been around bgol long enough to know that that wont end well. :cool:

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
3 sons got together and Cash Apped me a stack. Fucking losers!!!!
I sent my boys to NC for the summer and I only got a phone call from ONE of them. And they together! Don't feel bad kid they will show their appreciation in different ways.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
I sent my boys to NC for the summer and I only got a phone call from ONE of them. And they together! Don't feel bad kid they will show their appreciation in different ways.
You know that I was joking. Our middle son was like, "Dad, you have everything. We ain't trying to work that hard! Get another watch or something. Take the stack! Love you, old man!"

Oldest son: "He took the stack."

Youngest son: "Stop resisting, old man!"

I hate them!