Has this every happened to anyone at a car dealership???

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When I got my QX80 for me and the QX60 for my wife I didn't finance shit. Wrote them a check for both SUV's and they wanted to ask all these fuckin questions. It was a Saturday so they talking bout, oh we need to do this and that 1st. Now mind you I provided ALL OF THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION BEFOREHAND TO THE INFINITI DEALERSHIP in regards to my finances and all. But once a black man wants to pay cash now you have all this other extra shit you wanna ask. Literally said to my wife let's get the fuck outta here. Fuckin saleslady was ready to suck my dick and take it up the ass right in front of my wife trying to get me to stay. In the end it all worked out but I was fuckin pissed. Bitch lucky I didn't pick up the copier machine and throw it at her!!! Fuckin honkey!!!! :angry:

dRObFS.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Same happened to me, when I did a test drive sale rep joined me in the car and I could only drive on surface streets around the dealership.

I came with a check from my credit union so I didn't have to jump through all the financial hoops you did.

One more critical point, this is the IT professional in me. (30 years experience and still going) Family do not log into personal accounts on public computers.
Does this include public wifi like starbucks

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
Great thing about USAA. Said I may need some Money and the gave me 120k on GP. Didn’t even run a credit check. I didn’t use it, though. Not buying vehicles right now.

Hell yeah. I just asked about a car loan and they qualified me easily. I decided I didn't want to buy right now since rates are getting cut but it's a good heads up.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When I got my QX80 for me and the QX60 for my wife I didn't finance shit. Wrote them a check for both SUV's and they wanted to ask all these fuckin questions. It was a Saturday so they talking bout, oh we need to do this and that 1st. Now mind you I provided ALL OF THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION BEFOREHAND TO THE INFINITI DEALERSHIP in regards to my finances and all. But once a black man wants to pay cash now you have all this other extra shit you wanna ask. Literally said to my wife let's get the fuck outta here. Fuckin saleslady was ready to suck my dick and take it up the ass right in front of my wife trying to get me to stay. In the end it all worked out but I was fuckin pissed. Bitch lucky I didn't pick up the copier machine and throw it at her!!! Fuckin honkey!!!! :angry:

dRObFS.jpg
:roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3:

You right though. They be so jealous and just don't want to give Black people that VIP treatment they would give some cracka.

Fuckin' loser cacs

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Over the past 4-5 years went with wife, daughter and her mom and they've bought 4 vehicles. Test drove all, wasn't asked all that. Given keys, got on the highway drove one exit to the next, was never given no hoops to jump thru, just wanted the license. No body came with us in the car from the dealer. These were major dealershits.

Their cars are insured, I'm sure they'd love for someone to steal their chit as a matter of fact lol. Cause you're getting rid of inventory anyways.

As soon as they ask me anything like paystubs or bank statementsfor a test drive, they already lost my biz.

Even gone to Benz dealershits, they don't ask you all that.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
So yesterday i went to 2 different dealerships to check out a couple cars. One was a major car dealership....the other one not so major.
In advance of me going, i went ahead and emailed myself copies of my last 5 or 6 paystubs, in case i needed to forward it to them when and if asked.
At the not so major dealership, I chopped it up with them while I was waiting for them to pull the vehicle out for me to test drive. I had an appointment to
be there at a certain time,....i was hoping they would have already had it out, so that i wouldnt have to wait 15 to 20 mins for them to get it.
(It was one of those dealerships that keep their entire fleet indoors and out of the elements......which i kinda like).
Anyway.....they pull the vehicle out and i jump in. Dude jumps in the passenger seat.....im lookin at him like....wtf you doin? I dont need a fuckin chaperone.
Then he proceeds to tell me that I'm not able to test drive it on the hwy or the major roadways.....and that i can only test drive it on the street in front of the dealership.
(which is like a little side street that is only about 200 yards long before you get to the dead end and have to turn around.....speed limit 25).
I'm like what the fuck?? "How the hell yall sell cars if we're not able to get the car out on a regular fuckin street or get on the hwy to see how it performs above 60mph?"
Dude is like thats just their policy when it comes to their cars. Then on top of that, when i tried to adjust the seat, i found out that something was electronically wrong,
because the seats weren't responding at all when i pressed the buttons to have it go back or recline back......go up, down....nothing. Same for the passenger side.
So dude is like,........"I dont think we'll invest in trying to get that fixed, so if you decide to get it, you'll have to get it fixed yourself".
I was like no thanks. Thanks for your time, but nah.

Now at the major dealership that i went to after that. They didnt want to let me test drive the vehicle unless i filled out an online application first.
Basically wanting to run your credit before letting you test drive the car. So i asked them why did i have to do all that first? And they were like.....well if you test drive
it now and decide you don't wanna get it,...then its pretty much a waste of your time and our time and waste of gas....blah blah blah.
So i'm like fuck it. They let me use their computer to do the online application....name, address, employer, salary per month, etc. (took about 5 mins).
After I was done and submitted it. They were like ok give us a few mins while we process this application. The chick came back....and i guess she had her manager
with her.....and she was like...."ummmm sir, we noticed that you put on the application that you put down for salary how much you make a year and not per month".
I was like....ummm....no,....what i put there is what i actually make per month. So she look at me, then looked at her manager, they both looked at each other, then looked back at me.
She was like, "do you have pay stubs that you can show us?" I whipped out my phone and was like...."whats your email"? She gave me the email address....and i was like..."Sent".
So she went and printed everything out and came back with the manager......and was like...."what do you do?" I'm like does that matter? Where's the car?"
Then the manager was like,...."does your job pay you through direct deposit or do you receive paper checks?" I'm like..."direct deposit......why,....is there a problem?"
And he goes on tryin to explain that during these times they get a lot of people trying to purchase cars fraudulently and whatnot.....and some people have even tried
photoshopping paystubs and shit.
So he was like,...."are you able to provide us with bank statements showing these deposits for the last 3 months?" At this point im fed the fuck up. Mind you, they still haven't brought the car around for me to test drive yet.

I get on their computer again and login to my BOA account......but i didn't print out shit.....i just clicked on my bank statements link and let them see the direct deposits every two weeks for the last 3 months.
Then his whole demeanor towards me switched,....and he was all relaxed and shit....and was like "were you trying to purchase this car today?"
I was like yeah i was......but not anymore. I wouldn't buy shit from this dealership if this is what the fuck i gotta go through just to get a gotdamn test drive.
Told the both of them that i'll be giving them a bad fuckin review and email their corporate office or whoever the fuck it is i need to contact regarding this shit.
They tried their best to appease me and get me to understand why they were reluctant to believe the information on my application.
But i wasnt tryin to hear that shit......i'm like yall sell cars that cost almost a half a million dollars on this lot. I refuse to believe that yall would sell those to people making $20k/yr. FOH.

It sounds crazy.

But you would be surprised the scams that are going on today that are being played out daily.

Mofos got a hustle to get over on everything nowadays.

The main reason is nobody wants to work. That pandemic shutdown opened up a Pandora’s Box of mofos just not giving a Fuck.

It’s probably why so many people want Trump back in office. They saw 2020 as the year of “The Hustle”.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It sounds crazy.

But you would be surprised the scams that are going on today that are being played out daily.

The main reason is nobody wants to work. That pandemic shutdown opened up a Pandora’s Box of mofos just not giving a Fuck.

It’s probably why so many people want Trump back in office. They saw 2020 as the year of “The Hustle”.
Yeah I’ve noticed that with some family members.

Send them jobs and even send them good paying jobs where they could probably because you know the HR manager and get hired and it falls on deaf ear.

Weird times…

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Yeah I’ve noticed that with some family members.

Send them jobs and even send them good paying jobs where they could probably because you know the HR manager and get hired and it falls on deaf ear.

Weird times…

I got up this morning at the Petro truck stop in Wheeler Ridge, CA.

Went into the Fuel Island grill to get some breakfast and nothing was in there. The grill area and everything was clear and clean.

The Spanish broad who was the only one in there, said nobody came into work today. They were all no call/no shows.

CrucialOne

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The last two cars I've purchased I just wrote a check. Each time they ran my credit report saying fraud is on the rise and they need to make sure I am who I say I am. Both times the credit reports came back showing Perrfect or Near Perfect credit scores. White boys were shook - trying to figure out how I can afford the cars. Don't worry about it just wash my ride quickly.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It sounds crazy.

Bruh, I got a rental property right now that I'm trying to rent out & it's wild how many scamming applicants I've encountered. These people sending me fake pay stubs, fake job info, fake identification & rental history.

They got niggas selling a whole rental package with all this fake info to get people approved. Even last year it took me months to get another one of my properties rented because I had to screen out all the scam applicants.

Tom Slick

The Black HHH
BGOL Investor
I'm pissed off for you.
I haven't had exactly this, but I've had the poor customer service until you see I'm not one of "those" Black customers. Fuck them, I'd rather pay more than give those kind of operations my business.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once you said they keep all the cars inside, I assume this is a high end car, so all they hassle makes some sense. Super fast and ultra luxury car can’t add miles when they have them in the site as new. At the dealer I got to, all the new vettes have “no test drive” paper insets where the license plates go. Some on the dash. Also, these takeover videos also have dealers scared to let certain cars go without someone with you—even though it’s still prejudicial. When the 2025 vettes roll in I’m getting one. I expect some hesitance because people don’t respect the break-in period on the cars.

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That sucks you had to experience that. When I bought my car I made an appointment sat down with the brother designed exactly what I wanted the car to have. He printed out the pricing then showed me the time frame for it to delivered.i put down a deposit for build and 2 years later he called and said the car was on a ship and would be at the dealer that Monday. I went in did the full test drive,sat down with the computer guy to explain all the features and operations. I went in shook his hand said I love it we went over to the fiancé dude he printed out the papers I signed them and he said it will be driven around after they finish giving it a full charge then wash and wax and vacuum And that was it. that was a year ago June and I love the car and will always do EV from now on.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
For the last 20 years or so, they pull my credit, come back out and say... "What do you want to purchase today, Mr. CoTtOnMoUf?"

I bought my Brand new 2007 F150, sign and drive... no money down. I leased a 2003 maxima before that, the same way... sign and drive.

Excellent credit score, excellent income, and low/no debt, those sales people throw themselves at you, lol. No docs needed. :cool:

nworba

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
in atl, it is common practice for the dealer to get a copy of your driver's license before they go with you on the test drive.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once you said they keep all the cars inside, I assume this is a high end car, so all they hassle makes some sense. Super fast and ultra luxury car can’t add miles when they have them in the site as new. At the dealer I got to, all the new vettes have “no test drive” paper insets where the license plates go. Some on the dash. Also, these takeover videos also have dealers scared to let certain cars go without someone with you—even though it’s still prejudicial. When the 2025 vettes roll in I’m getting one. I expect some hesitance because people don’t respect the break-in period on the cars.
Yeah most were high end, classic, or luxury cars.
There are quite a few dealerships here in Dallas like that, which keep their fleet in a warehouse type area.

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah most were high end, classic, or luxury cars.
There are quite a few dealerships here in Dallas like that, which keep their fleet in a warehouse type area.

Not always, however, Echo Park which is kind of a Carmax/Carvana take on car sales is also set up like a warehouse. They aren't huge yet, but they do have over a dozen locations across the country.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For the last 20 years or so, they pull my credit, come back out and say... "What do you want to purchase today, Mr. CoTtOnMoUf?"

I bought my Brand new 2007 F150, sign and drive... no money down. I leased a 2003 maxima before that, the same way... sign and drive.

Excellent credit score, excellent income, and low/no debt, those sales people throw themselves at you, lol. No docs needed. :cool:
Non related, but that credit score and low/no debt will have these companies looking at you like you are a GOD