Hawk Tuah is BLOWING up

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

She seems like a nice girl. Definitely has a nice personality.

Imagine that same personality and charisma producing the same interview and clip word for word… but she’s fat.

None of this happens. Her life changes not one bit.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She's milking the fuck out of her 15 minutes of fame :oops:
I mean gawd damn the bitch hasn't even dropped a sex tape yet
So what if her blowjob skills end up being weak as hell ??? Then what ??? :hmm:
At least Kim Kardashian put in work, & had to show her pussy on cam to get famous
The game done changed for some of these hoes now

Last edited:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
She might be a guest on a upcoming episode

image-100.png

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
meh. another below average white person getting paid cause they white

And she completely ignored and doesn't mention the actual podcast that gave her her celebrity status.......

Those brothers haven't received one shout out, cross promotion.....nothing......

Again, black mfkrs introduce some shit(or person) to the world and get shutout from reaping rewards.....

Just ask little richard, hahaha and pause

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
And she completely ignored and doesn't mention the actual podcast that gave her her celebrity status.......

Those brothers haven't received one shout out, cross promotion.....nothing......

Again, black mfkrs introduce some shit(or person) to the world and get shutout from reaping rewards.....

Just ask little richard, hahaha and pause

how about that

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
thought you only sucked trump's dick

Dunno what your problem is guy. To wake up with Donald Trump's dick on your mind.

This your safe space to spew out all the garbage you can't say to folk in real life huh? I get it.

Your life must be miserable to do that, mine ain't. Not interested in your half wit comeback either.

Bad day to you sir.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Dunno what your problem is guy. To wake up with Donald Trump's dick on your mind.

This your safe space to spew out all the garbage you can't say to folk in real life huh? I get it.

Your life must be miserable to do that, mine ain't. Not interested in your half wit comeback either.

Bad day to you sir.

unlike you, I don't wake up with his dick in my mouth