hawk tuah

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
'HAWK TUAH' GIRL
HAILEY WELCH SLIDING INTO COMEDY
Hailey Welch -- the viral "Hawk Tuah" Girl -- is apparently trying to go from "spittin' on that thang" to making an audience spit take 'cause she's now trying to lock up the rights to her famous phrase... and, it looks like she's got a comedy career in mind.
TMZ's obtained her trademark filing for "Hawk Tuah" in which Welch is asking for trademarks in two fields - one for apparel like hats and shirts and another for entertainment services ... namely, comedy podcasts and live comedy shows.
449779148_1054152809402244_242725059540028212_n.jpg

449784695_1054152719402253_2081799765579222480_n.jpg
449767832_1054152759402249_6320621849411256977_n.jpg

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
449342078_990001183129467_7944883087713356798_n.jpg

Hailey Welch, who recently gained viral fame on TikTok as “The Hawk Tuah Girl,” has signed for representation with management firm Penthouse.
“The world’s gone crazy for Haliey! I’m glad our team can help guide this rocketship. All the podcasters are right, spend five minutes with her and you’ll see why she is America’s sweetheart,” Penthouse founder Jonnie Foster said in a statement.
Welch’s immediate prospects include looking to launch her own social media channels after gaining Internet fame with an X-rated clip following an on-the-street interview with Tim & Dee TV. “Please don’t wake me. Two weeks ago it was just my Granny and me in itty bitty Belfast, Tennessee. Then I say something silly and now my life has changed. Isn’t God great?! Can’t wait for what’s ahead,” Welch said in her own statement.
[Hollywood Reporter]

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

‘Hawk Tuah Girl’ addresses OnlyFans rumors as viral infamy keeps skyrocketing​

By
Social Links forEmily Crane
Published July 4, 2024
Updated July 4, 2024, 10:50 a.m. ET
186 Comments

“Hawk Tuah Girl”, the young woman who shot to online superstardom thanks to an X-rated interview, has shot down widespread calls for her to join OnlyFans — even as her viral fame continues to skyrocket.
Hailey Welch, 22, ruled out joining the racy website on Wednesday as she called on her newfound fans to quit pestering her for the account details.
Hailey Welch, 22, ruled out joining the racy website on Wednesday as she called on her newfound fans to quit pestering her for the account details. 5
Hailey Welch, 22, ruled out joining the racy website on Wednesday as she called on her newfound fans to quit pestering her for the account details.Instagram / @haileywelchofficiall
“Stop asking me about the link in bio for my OnlyFans,” Welch said in a clip posted on her Instagram.
“I don’t have an OnlyFans and there’ll never be an OnlyFans. I just make funny jokes, that’s all I do.”

Welch’s popularity exploded last month after footage went viral of her evocatively advising the internet on a racy tip for the bedroom during a street interview in Nashville.
Ever since she was catapulted into the limelight, Welch confessed she’s been finding ways to cash in on her new off-the-cuff catchphrase.
“Stop asking me about the link in bio for my OnlyFans, Welch said in a clip posted on her Instagram. 5
“Stop asking me about the link in bio for my OnlyFans,” Welch said in a clip.Instagram / @haileywelchofficiall
I don’t have an OnlyFans and there'll never be an OnlyFans. I just make funny jokes, that’s all I do, she continued in the video. 5
“I don’t have an OnlyFans and there’ll never be an OnlyFans. I just make funny jokes, that’s all I do,” she continued in the video.Instagram / @haileywelchofficiall
She has already sold tens of thousands worth of branded merchandise and now has an entire management team and lawyers following her every move.
Welch, who quit her job at a spring factory in her small Tennessee hometown in the wake of her fame, has also been popping up alongside various celebrities in recent weeks.
Country star Zach Bryan hauled Welch on stage in front of 80,000 people at his show in Nashville last weekend and she was spotted DJing with NBA legend Shaquille O’Neal at a bar the following night.
Welch was spotted DJing with NBA legend Shaquille O’Neal at a bar in Nashville. 5
Welch was spotted DJing with NBA legend Shaquille O’Neal at a bar in Nashville.Instagram / @haileywelchofficiall
[IMG alt="Welch’s newfound stardom is thanks to an X-rated interview she did.
"]https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2024/07/hawk-tuah-girl-signs-hollywood-84464631.jpg?w=1024[/IMG]5

Welch’s newfound stardom is thanks to an X-rated interview she did.Tim & Dee TV/Youtube
Still, Welch confessed that her newfound fame had some downfalls.
What do you think? Post a comment.
“I have to convince my pa-pa not to shoot the paparazzi outside of our house everyday because they’ve been camped out here for like two weeks,” she revealed in her Instagram video.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Hawk Tuah Drink
1f985.png
1f378.png

Ingredients:
Rum (2 oz)
Pineapple juice (1 oz)
Lime juice (1 oz)
Simple syrup (1/2 oz)
Blue Curacao (1/2 oz)
Ice cubes
Garnish: Pineapple slice, Lime wheel
Instructions:
In a shaker, combine ice cubes.
Pour in the rum, pineapple juice, lime juice, simple syrup, and Blue Curacao.
Shake vigorously until well-chilled.
Strain the mixture into a glass filled with fresh ice.
Add a pineapple slice and a lime wheel for garnish.
1f378.png
1f985.png
Enjoy this vibrant concoction for a true taste of the tropics!
449446539_122168441858210802_1242708097307319469_n.jpg

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

'Hawk Tuah' Girl Tells Followers to Stop Asking About OnlyFans: 'I Just Make Funny Jokes'​

Haliey Welch is continuing to set the record straight about her life after that viral NSFW video
By
Brenton Blanchet

Published on July 5, 2024 06:07PM EDT

Vanessa Hudgens and Cole Tucker's Relationship Timeline
Close
Hawk Tuah Girl Tells Fans to Stop Asking About OnlyFans

Haliey Welch — known as the 'hawk tuah' girl — speaks to fans in a new Instagram Reel. Photo:
Hailey Welch/Instagram
Haliey Welch, known to the Internet as the viral "hawk tuah" girl, is giving her followers an update on life amid her newfound social media fame.

In the wake of the success of her NSFW man-on-the-street interview, which has even led her to rub shoulders with the likes of Shaquille O'Neal and Zach Bryan, Welch shared a video to Instagram earlier this week, detailing some "awesome" and not-so-great things she's dealing with now.

Among the things that haven't been so great, in addition to dealing with imposter accounts on social media, Welch requested that people stop asking if she has an OnlyFans account.

"Stop asking me for the link in bio for my OnlyFans," she said. "I don't have an OnlyFans and there will never be an OnlyFans."

"I just make funny jokes," Welch added. "That's all I do."

As for the things that have been "awesome," Welch said she was able to "get over" her "stage fright" with the help of Bryan, whom she recently performed with at Nissan Stadium in Nashville.

"I sang in front of 80,000 people with Zach Bryan the other night," she said in the clip. "And I can't sing for s---. But I did it anyway."

She also mentioned that she quit her job at a bed spring factory, something she already revealed in an interview with Brianna LaPaglia on the Plan Bri Uncut podcast.

Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.

Welch's quick ascent to internet stardom was sparked within the last month, when the 21-year-old Nashville resident appeared in a video with TikTok creators Tim and Dee TV on June 11. In the clip, Welch was asked about "one move in bed that makes a man go crazy every time," before she gave her now-famous line: "Oh you gotta give him that 'hawk tuah.' "

“I was being a bit of a smart a-- too, 'cause like you’re gonna come up to me with a microphone and ask me something like that?" she said during the podcast interview. "I [didn’t] mean nothing by it [at the time]."

As for the future, with all the buzz surrounding her, Welch told LaPaglia during their interview last week that she intends to move to Los Angeles. (Earlier this month, The Hollywood Reporter confirmed that Welch signed with management firm The Penthouse.

But as she revealed on Instagram, she plans to take action after seeing all of the counterfeit merch that's been made in her likeness.

"I just hired a manager and I hired an attorney so we're coming for you b-----. But don't worry I'm launching my merch store," she said, before holding up a "Hawk Tuah 24'" trucker hat.

TEE HEE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

‘Hawk Tuah Girl’ addresses OnlyFans rumors as viral infamy keeps skyrocketing​

By
Social Links forEmily Crane
Published July 4, 2024
Updated July 4, 2024, 10:50 a.m. ET
186 Comments

“Hawk Tuah Girl”, the young woman who shot to online superstardom thanks to an X-rated interview, has shot down widespread calls for her to join OnlyFans — even as her viral fame continues to skyrocket.
Hailey Welch, 22, ruled out joining the racy website on Wednesday as she called on her newfound fans to quit pestering her for the account details.
Hailey Welch, 22, ruled out joining the racy website on Wednesday as she called on her newfound fans to quit pestering her for the account details. 5
Hailey Welch, 22, ruled out joining the racy website on Wednesday as she called on her newfound fans to quit pestering her for the account details.Instagram / @haileywelchofficiall
“Stop asking me about the link in bio for my OnlyFans,” Welch said in a clip posted on her Instagram.
“I don’t have an OnlyFans and there’ll never be an OnlyFans. I just make funny jokes, that’s all I do.”

Welch’s popularity exploded last month after footage went viral of her evocatively advising the internet on a racy tip for the bedroom during a street interview in Nashville.
Ever since she was catapulted into the limelight, Welch confessed she’s been finding ways to cash in on her new off-the-cuff catchphrase.
“Stop asking me about the link in bio for my OnlyFans, Welch said in a clip posted on her Instagram. 5
“Stop asking me about the link in bio for my OnlyFans,” Welch said in a clip.Instagram / @haileywelchofficiall
I don’t have an OnlyFans and there'll never be an OnlyFans. I just make funny jokes, that’s all I do, she continued in the video.'ll never be an OnlyFans. I just make funny jokes, that’s all I do, she continued in the video. 5
“I don’t have an OnlyFans and there’ll never be an OnlyFans. I just make funny jokes, that’s all I do,” she continued in the video.Instagram / @haileywelchofficiall
She has already sold tens of thousands worth of branded merchandise and now has an entire management team and lawyers following her every move.
Welch, who quit her job at a spring factory in her small Tennessee hometown in the wake of her fame, has also been popping up alongside various celebrities in recent weeks.
Country star Zach Bryan hauled Welch on stage in front of 80,000 people at his show in Nashville last weekend and she was spotted DJing with NBA legend Shaquille O’Neal at a bar the following night.
Welch was spotted DJing with NBA legend Shaquille O’Neal at a bar in Nashville.
I SEE YOU!
https://nypost.com/2024/07/04/us-news/hawk-tuah-girl-reveals-onlyfans-plans-in-new-post/#

Welch was spotted DJing with NBA legend Shaquille O’Neal at a bar in Nashville.Instagram / @haileywelchofficiall
[IMG alt="Welch’s newfound stardom is thanks to an X-rated interview she did.
"]https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2024/07/hawk-tuah-girl-signs-hollywood-84464631.jpg?w=1024[/IMG]5
Welch’s newfound stardom is thanks to an X-rated interview she did.Tim & Dee TV/Youtube
Still, Welch confessed that her newfound fame had some downfalls.
What do you think? Post a comment.
“I have to convince my pa-pa not to shoot the paparazzi outside of our house everyday because they’ve been camped out here for like two weeks,” she revealed in her Instagram video.