HBO's True Blood...did anyone watch dat shit?

logikal2

Superstar *
Registered
that whole sam sequence T the end was comedy. nigga was like hold up i'll be back :lol:

Is jason's new girl the killer? something aint right about her ass

I had a feelin something wasnt right about sam ass lol that last ep where he was rollin around in ole gurl bed after she was killed... I was like what the fuck wrong with this dude rollin all up in her bed and sheets.. guess last nights ep made it clear.. lol

3sacrowd

Support BGOL
Registered
Saw it. Saw the pre-air months ago. I'm reserving judgment until I see a couple of more episodes. Since its HBO, there should be a lot of sex and violence. If not, then its going to suck. Its based off a series of books based around the main character - Sookie Stackhouse. Anna Paquin is not exactly who I would have pictured in this role in the first place.
I believe they scrapped Brooke Kerr for a couple of reasons:
1. She is prettier than Anna. RARELY do you have characters more attractive than the star when the star is supposed to be considered the "sex symbol" of the show
2. They probably wanted someone who looked more...you know...ethnically rooted in the African American community. :rolleyes:

This could end up being a good series. We'll see.

Good comment.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
yo that fool turned into a dog but there is a scene where he is also talking to a dog are there more.

plus dude cant control his [power

Last edited:

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
I have to admit...I knew nothing of the show but actually find it interesting since I enjoy Vampire tales. It definately keeps me watching.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The only thing keeping this show out of "classic" status, is that fag.

I don't know. I don't co-sign faggotry but I don't think his character hurts the show. It sort of explains how he can get V the way he does. Just like Omar on the Wire I think he has a place on the show. They just need to keep that faggot shit to a minimum. We know he's gay. No need to push it any further.

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
I don't know. I don't co-sign faggotry but I don't think his character hurts the show. It sort of explains how he can get V the way he does. Just like Omar on the Wire I think he has a place on the show. They just need to keep that faggot shit to a minimum. We know he's gay. No need to push it any further.

The show is metaphorical. It's about being an excluded and feared "gay" or minority, who has to be "tolerated" by law.

(The show's creator is gay.)

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The show is all about being an excluded and feared "gay" or minority, who has to be "tolerated" by law.

(The show's creator is gay.)

I disagree. That dude on the show is loved by everyone. He's accepted by everyone. You had those rednecks go at him one episode but he's accepted by everyone on that show. Now the vampires I understand. They're the ones feared due to stereotypes made up in movies and books and shit.

cuzzin

Star
Registered
okay that tall dude that just came back from the war is the killer.

who the fukk was standing in the road that made tara crash?

3rd__Optic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
okay that tall dude that just came back from the war is the killer.

who the fukk was standing in the road that made tara crash?

I've been keeping my eye on the war vet too!! The female standing in the raod looks like she could be a vampire or werewolf. Did you see how straggly and dirty she was looking standing in the road? Something is definitely building up on this show.

Prolific_Omega

Potential Star
Registered
This show is amazing! The previews raise alot of questions. One thing though, there was something like an apparition at the bottom of bill's steps in the previous episode I wonder if that's the killer. And shit is about to get thick i wonder if jason is gonna kill his girlfriend in any event this show is getting more exciting with each episode it has a way of introducing the supernatural without being cheesy and actually humanizes all the characters to a degree found in Alan Ball projects Kudos and keep watching and those of you on the fence catch up this shit is amazing!

Stix-N-Stonz

Dirty Civilian
Platinum Member
In one of the earlier scenes, he was sittin on the porch and the dog walked up to him. he threw him a stick to fetch. but i still think hes a metamorphic mutt. and sooky is gettin on my fukin nerves with her silly ass. and lafayette got fast forwarded, so.... no comment.

HAH! did i call it or what!!

onyxmodels

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
me and my homegirl at work called it on sam being the dog. I think Jason's ol lady got something to do with it too. LMAO at the VOODOO broad at the drug store. That hip was workin mighty good. Tara on some other shit, she dont give a fuck now....bout to be like her moms if she aint careful.

krispmx

Star
Registered
the shit actually grew on me. I didnt like it at first cause it seemed corny. the white girl (star) was just about as stupid as can be to me. I didnt know if it was from her acting or thats how she is suppose to be. the black girl well i think all has been said about her that i agree with one way or the other so ill leave that alone.

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
GREAT SHOW !
I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING THAT NEEDS TO BE CHANGED.
SHIT IS SUSPENSEFUL AND ALWAYS LEAVES YOU WANTING MORE.
I LOOK FORWARD TO IT EVERY WEEK.:yes:

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
I thought it was Jasons new girlfriend

Nah, the only thing they had in common was dark hair, that bitch looked dead in the middle of the road...

I felt bad for the Tara (the black girl) after finding out that lady was a fraud... but it had to be some truth because that knife did come out with some blood... I am sooo sad that there are only 2 episodes left.. I can't get enough... BTW... I hate Jason's girlfriend.. she is a pyscho!!!

mozartte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah, the only thing they had in common was dark hair, that bitch looked dead in the middle of the road...

I felt bad for the Tara (the black girl) after finding out that lady was a fraud... but it had to be some truth because that knife did come out with some blood... I am sooo sad that there are only 2 episodes left.. I can't get enough... BTW... I hate Jason's girlfriend.. she is a pyscho!!!

True. I wonder if the vampires will kill his girlfriend? This show is great. I think BGOL is sleeping hard on this. Im hooked. Cant lie. I am wondering who the chick is that made Tara crash? I suspect she is a relative of Sams(due to her being naked). I also think the vet is the killer. At any rate, this shit is good.

Quilly

Star
Registered
that pharmacy scene had me dyin. Lol voodoo lady got yoked up :lol::lol:
But yeah this show is slept on. Glad i i heard some good reviews about it and decided to check it out.

Sookie gets on my damn nerves sometimes tho... She's the least interesting character in the whole show IMO

Leeeeeee

Star
Registered
Sam is the killer. And he hesitated when asked if he could shift into another human.

Haven't figured out the girl in the street, but Sam's statement, "I need a model close by to change into it" or something to that effect is a clue to the Black haired woman standing in the street next to the pig....and the woman was "oinking". Hmmmmm

Charon

Potential Star
Registered
I had a feelin something wasnt right about sam ass lol that last ep where he was rollin around in ole gurl bed after she was killed... I was like what the fuck wrong with this dude rollin all up in her bed and sheets.. guess last nights ep made it clear.. lol

I was thinking the same thing. I knew something was not right when I saw him sniff and roll around on that bed like a dog, I suspected he might be werewolf or something. The dog was bugging me too. It always showed up when Sookie was in danger and it acted like it understood what people were saying. My jaw hit the floor when they showed that Sam was the dog.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
yo that fool turned into a dog but there is a scene where he is also talking to a dog are there more.

plus dude cant control his [power

well ke you had it right with the dog there were 2.:yes:

now i hear there are werewolf and more this good.:yes:

it needs lil bit more action tho:yes:

the killer i that boy who is about to get married

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
well ke you had it right with the dog there were 2.:yes:

now i hear there are werewolf and more this good.:yes:

it needs lil bit more action tho:yes:

the killer i that boy who is about to get married

that's what me and my ppl's said!!! lol

tfresca

Star
Registered
The woman standing in the road I believe was the woman that turned Bill. In the book it has almost nothing to do with gay people. The show follows the book about 90 percent.

Fam Money

Potential Star
Registered
HAH! did i call it or what!!
I beat ya to it, I called it back in September.

Thought it was decent, gonna wait for the second episode to really judge.

I too did not like the black chick thought she a little over the top though they did show her weakness.

Did anyone take note when she went to save the vampire the owner followed but never "found" her. Then after saving the vampire that dog shows up out of nowhere. She then tells Bill that the dog likes to hang around the restaurant and he says that the dog definitely lives around there. Something tells me the restaurant owner is a shape shifter/werewolf type.

As far as the beat down, she probably had the "telepathy" turned off as she seems to be able to control it.

Last week's episode was trash but this week's more than made up for it. Too bad it's only 2 episodes left in this season. I sure hope wrap a lot of this shit before they jam us up with the season finale cliff hangers.

Also, HBO need to come up off the bullshit and bring their HD shit back to On-Demand. I can't stand having to watch this shit in SD when I miss the start time.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I have a feeling that Jason (Sookies brother) is going to be turned to a vampire at the end of the season. I also think it will be the vet or son getting married that are the killer, but at the same time they dont seem shocking enough so I dont know.

mozartte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have a feeling that Jason (Sookies brother) is going to be turned to a vampire at the end of the season. I also think it will be the vet or son getting married that are the killer, but at the same time they dont seem shocking enough so I dont know.

Nah, I think Jason will be let off the hook. I wish I had read the books. This shit is good.