Headed to Houston…

b-stro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Headed to Houston for my bday/Labor Day and i haven’t been since 2003. Where to eat, what strip clubs are poppin, what lounges or clubs should i hit?!?

b-stro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you don't have pappadeux. where you live ?

It's a chain, I would rather find a local place since you on the gulf and all.

I’m from SF, Cali the closest Papadeux is in AZ so whenever I’m in Texas a make it a point to hit it atleast once even if it’s the airport one

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m from SF, Cali the closest Papadeux is in AZ so whenever I’m in Texas a make it a point to hit it atleast once even if it’s the airport one

Last Time I went to the war when I was in San Fran I was plucking cigarettes off the pier and the seagull greedy asses was catching them lit and all

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So mofokrs be traveling to do the same shit they can do at home is a thing now.
Look on FB and Instagram,everyone is trying to out travel each other but poppin up in different places every weekend and now that things are cheaper,their doing just that,Damn covid.

Have a safe trip....

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Headed to Houston for my bday/Labor Day and i haven’t been since 2003. Where to eat, what strip clubs are poppin, what lounges or clubs should i hit?!?

Hit Brennans or Weighs and Measures.
Do not listen to that fag entreponhoeassnegro, stay the fuck away from pappdeaux

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster

I can tell you everywhere to eat in SF, I have a place there.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I ain't never been to Houston, thinking bout visiting this weekend or the next, by my damn self. Let me know good spots to hit up dolo???

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Look on FB and Instagram,everyone is trying to out travel each other but poppin up in different places every weekend and now that things are cheaper,their doing just that,Damn covid.

Have a safe trip....

I don't know whats cheaper.....Flights are high and so are hotels and rental cars.....They trying to make up for those lost covid coins

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
naw bruh,

pappadeaux is the shit. and i am a great cook and foodie.
I live in the Bay and am From Jersey and would be in NYC all the time eating seafood my pops is from Queens. Pappadeux’s is for niggas who don’t know anything. No offense but I eat real seafood not that previously frozen chain shit. The only chain I fucks with is Houston’s. Them ribs and Hawaiian steak are the business.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
I live in the Bay and am From Jersey and would be in NYC all the time eating seafood my pops is from Queens. Pappadeux’s is for niggas who don’t know anything. No offense but I eat real seafood not that previously frozen chain shit. The only chain I fucks with is Houston’s. Them ribs and Hawaiian steak are the business.

Man you cant tell nobody bout fresh dungeness crab straight out the pacific, king salmon.

william busa

Rising Star
Registered
Hit up The Breakfast Klub if you can. The best breakfast in Houston. They don't skimp on portions.
As far as strip clubs go, my favorite one was "Show Palace". Fully butt ass naked. 20 dollar cover charge.

Enjoy your stay

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor
The Address off 288 and OST is a nice spot on Thursdays.
The food is actually very good.
They used to do steak and lobster on Thursdays.
Haven't been there in a minute, so I don't know if they still do that.
Nice waitresses too.
Forget it on the weekends though.
Way too packed and recently folks vehicles have been getting broken into.
Prospect Park on Fountainview Dr. is ok.
Shaq goes there when he is in Houston.
I heard Phil and Derek's is nice, but I haven't been. (one of my old side piece's frequents there ALOT)
Live band and good food from what I hear.
Turkey Leg Hut is aight I guess.
Be prepared for long a wait if you don't have a reservation.
There is a nice spot for sweets named Sugar Rush on OST next to Ray's BBQ.
Try the Peach Cobbler cake or Peach Cobbler cupcakes.
Not into the strip club scene so I'm no help on that.

Hope this helps