Herman Cain Awards - They *LOVE* Anti-Vaxers

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Simple logic: When someone says "run!" and you don't run, well, you'll have to deal with the consequences of not running. It's pretty simple.
You don't even have to say "run". It's like that Cedric joke about seeing people running, you get the fuck out of there too, and you will worry about the details later.

Here's a point that was made to me. They convinced their parents to get it by showing them all the "my freedum" politicians and rich people forcing their way to the front of the vaccine line. If it was so dangerous and lethal, why would they be so desperate to get theirs first?

huge_brass_balls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You don't even have to say "run". It's like that Cedric joke about seeing people running, you get the fuck out of there too, and you will worry about the details later.

Here's a point that was made to me. They convinced their parents to get it by showing them all the "my freedum" politicians and rich people forcing their way to the front of the vaccine line. If it was so dangerous and lethal, why would they be so desperate to get theirs first?

>*THIS*<
Preach!!!!

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

And the same morons will tell you those rich people are in on "the plan". Contradiction after contradiction

huge_brass_balls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And the same morons will tell you those rich people are in on "the plan". Contradiction after contradiction
LOL!!!!! Exactly!! You speak the truth, my friend... trying to show actual, vetted data from multiple industry trusted sources (NIH, CDC, WHO, etc...) to these anti-vaxers only gets me an eyeroll and the "They are all in on it" response. ARGH!!!! :beatyourass:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

obama-mic-drop.gif

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL!!!!! Exactly!! You speak the truth, my friend... trying to show actual, vetted data from multiple industry trusted sources (NIH, CDC, WHO, etc...) to these anti-vaxers only gets me an eyeroll and the "They are all in on it" response. ARGH!!!! :beatyourass:

I am tired of people saying: 'Do your research...' Googleing ISN'T research!!! Talk to your fcuking doctor!!! You don't feel comfortable with what they said. Get a second opinion! Putting the same effort into your life should not be the same as how to fix a toilet!!!

huge_brass_balls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
https://qr.ae/pGz7zx

Damn.

What a quandry, right?

main-qimg-6384d3675df80dcb5d813a72d238c996-pjlq

It must be some sort of nefarious government conspiracy to tackle dissidents.

Also suspicious - the virus now seems to be targeting stupid imbeciles incapable of logic or critical reasoning. It affects others too, but that’s probably just to throw you off the scent. Very clearly, there’s a very concerted effort to disproportionately target morons. And we all know that that’s a direct partisan attack against the MAGA klansmen.

This totally unexpected skew is a complete mystery. But rest assured, they’ve got their top minds working on it from the most prestigious pillow factories and dildo shops.

Edit:
For those saying the tweet is likely satire - I agree that it is likely satire. I’ve seen sincere posts from antivaxers that are just as ignorant, so I’m not ruling that out either. Irrespective of whether this particular tweet is satire, there ARE MAGAmorons who think that way.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Anti-vax GOP lawmaker who disappeared after getting COVID has died: report

John Wright
December 18, 2021

image.png

Doug Ericksen (Washington State Legislature)

An anti-vaxx GOP state lawmaker in Washington — who recently disappeared after being diagnosed with COVID — has died.

Sat Doug Ericksen, a Republican from Whatcom County, passed away Friday at 52, according to a report from KOMO News.
"Please keep our family in your prayers and thank you for continuing to respect our privacy in this extremely difficult time," Ericksen's family said in a statement.
Ericksen reportedly tested positive for COVID-19 while in El Salvador last month. "He was taken to a hospital in Florida where it was reported that he was in stable condition and on the road to recovery," KOMO News reports.
However, last week, the Bellingham Herald reported that Ericksen hadn't been seen or heard from in three weeks — "leading to public speculation about his condition."
According to the Daily Beast, "Ericksen has been a vocal opponent of COVID restrictions and mandates, saying late last year he would introduce a bill opposing vaccine mandates. It’s unknown if he was vaccinated."

Lexx Diamond

Staff member
Bellingham Herald mcclatchy articles
Washington State Sen. Doug Ericksen dead after battle with COVID
e1f39ea4d4cb88e30fdfca1a94e5f603

a7f6a0f0f097c594d78d291b2a6381f6

1 / 6
Robert Mittendorf
Sat, December 18, 2021, 6:59 PM

State Sen. Doug Ericksen, who represented Whatcom County with a strong conservative voice for more than two decades in the Legislature, has died, according to a Saturday afternoon press release from the Washington Senate Republican Caucus.
The Dec. 18 press release said the caucus received a communication from Ericksen’s wife Tasha and his two daughters that said “We are heartbroken to share that our husband and father passed away on Friday, Dec. 17. Please keep our family in your prayers and thank you for continuing to respect our privacy in this extremely difficult time.”
Ericksen, 52, died after testing positive for COVID-19 while in El Salvador, according to a Nov. 11 message he sent through legislative channels asking his colleagues for help getting advanced treatment for the virus.
Few details have been offered since Nov. 19, when a family friend told The Bellingham Herald that Ericksen was recovering.

He is survived by his wife, Tasha Ericksen, who teaches at Squalicum High, and two grown daughters, Addi and Elsa.
Ericksen, R-Ferndale, served in the state House from 1998 to 2010, and in the Senate since 2010, representing the 42nd Legislative District, which covers Bellingham’s northern neighborhoods and the rest of Whatcom County.
In a 2018 interview, he told The Bellingham Herald that he believed that Whatcom County was a microcosm of Washington state, with Bellingham representing the liberal west side and the rest of the county representing the conservative east side.
“I am deeply saddened by the news that Doug passed away yesterday. My prayers and thoughts are with his wife, Tasha, and his daughters. Doug could be larger than life and our caucus will miss him greatly. He was passionate about his duties as a member of the Legislature and dedicated to his constituents,” according to a statement by Senate Republican Leader John Braun, R-Centralia.
Gov. Jay Inslee tweeted “Trudi and I send our deep condolences to Sen. Doug Ericksen’s family, friends and colleagues. Our hearts are with them.”
In the Senate, Ericksen was the ranking member of the Environment, Energy and Technology Committee and served on the Higher Education and Workforce Development Committee.
A strong supporter of former President Donald Trump, Ericksen arranged for Trump to hold a rally in Lynden during the 2016 presidential campaign.
In January 2017, Ericksen accepted a temporary appointment as communications director for Trump’s Environmental Protection Agency transition team, according to earlier reporting in The Bellingham Herald. Ericksen later rejected a permanent position in the EPA’s regional headquarters after raising questions about how often he’d have to work in the Seattle office, the Seattle Times reported in March 2018.
Ericksen had a bachelor’s degree in government from Cornell University and a master’s degree in political science and environmental policy from Western Washington University.
In November, Ericksen spokesman Erik Smith told The Herald that he was unsure if Ericksen had been vaccinated against COVID-19.
Ericksen has opposed vaccine mandates and pushed the state to ease many social-distancing measures enacted to fight the new coronavirus pandemic.
Ericksen missed more votes on the final passage of bills out of the Senate this year, according to earlier reporting by McClatchy. For some of those missed votes, he was in El Salvador, where he was observing elections that took place Feb. 28. Ericksen said he was in El Salvador at the invitation of the country’s vice president.
There’s no rule prohibiting senators from being out of the state, Secretary of the Senate Brad Hendrickson confirmed.
However, at the time, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended travelers avoid all travel to El Salvador, where levels of the disease were “very high.” Ericksen said in a text message at the time that he took “multiple” COVID-19 tests and “all precautions.”
Ericksen also observed Cambodia’s 2018 elections at the invitation of Prime Minister Hun Sen’s government, according to a story first reported by The Seattle Times.
Ericksen praised those widely condemned elections, the Times reported. He was a registered foreign agent for Cambodia, and the company he launched with former state Rep. Jay Rodne had a $500,000 contract with the country’s government.
In the most recent legislative session, he proposed a bill to prevent discrimination against unvaccinated people in employment, education, public accommodations or travel.
His seat will be filled by the Whatcom County Council, whose members will vote from a list of candidates submitted by the Whatcom Republicans, according to the state constitution.
Meanwhile, state Rep. Sharon Shewmake, D-Bellingham, has said she intends to seek Ericksen’s 42nd District Senate seat.
After Ericksen’s Nov. 11 appeal for help, an air ambulance took him from El Salvador to a Fort Lauderdale, Florida, hospital, where his condition had been improving, former state Rep. Luanne Van Werven told The Herald on Nov. 19.
Van Werven told The Herald that she texted with Ericksen and spoke to his wife by telephone.
Since then, repeated phone calls and text messages from The Herald to Ericksen and his family have gone unanswered.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Bellingham Herald mcclatchy articles
e1f39ea4d4cb88e30fdfca1a94e5f603

a7f6a0f0f097c594d78d291b2a6381f6

1 / 6
Robert Mittendorf
Sat, December 18, 2021, 6:59 PM

State Sen. Doug Ericksen, who represented Whatcom County with a strong conservative voice for more than two decades in the Legislature, has died, according to a Saturday afternoon press release from the Washington Senate Republican Caucus.
The Dec. 18 press release said the caucus received a communication from Ericksen’s wife Tasha and his two daughters that said “We are heartbroken to share that our husband and father passed away on Friday, Dec. 17. Please keep our family in your prayers and thank you for continuing to respect our privacy in this extremely difficult time.”
Ericksen, 52, died after testing positive for COVID-19 while in El Salvador, according to a Nov. 11 message he sent through legislative channels asking his colleagues for help getting advanced treatment for the virus.
Few details have been offered since Nov. 19, when a family friend told The Bellingham Herald that Ericksen was recovering.

He is survived by his wife, Tasha Ericksen, who teaches at Squalicum High, and two grown daughters, Addi and Elsa.
Ericksen, R-Ferndale, served in the state House from 1998 to 2010, and in the Senate since 2010, representing the 42nd Legislative District, which covers Bellingham’s northern neighborhoods and the rest of Whatcom County.
In a 2018 interview, he told The Bellingham Herald that he believed that Whatcom County was a microcosm of Washington state, with Bellingham representing the liberal west side and the rest of the county representing the conservative east side.
“I am deeply saddened by the news that Doug passed away yesterday. My prayers and thoughts are with his wife, Tasha, and his daughters. Doug could be larger than life and our caucus will miss him greatly. He was passionate about his duties as a member of the Legislature and dedicated to his constituents,” according to a statement by Senate Republican Leader John Braun, R-Centralia.
Gov. Jay Inslee tweeted “Trudi and I send our deep condolences to Sen. Doug Ericksen’s family, friends and colleagues. Our hearts are with them.”
In the Senate, Ericksen was the ranking member of the Environment, Energy and Technology Committee and served on the Higher Education and Workforce Development Committee.
A strong supporter of former President Donald Trump, Ericksen arranged for Trump to hold a rally in Lynden during the 2016 presidential campaign.
In January 2017, Ericksen accepted a temporary appointment as communications director for Trump’s Environmental Protection Agency transition team, according to earlier reporting in The Bellingham Herald. Ericksen later rejected a permanent position in the EPA’s regional headquarters after raising questions about how often he’d have to work in the Seattle office, the Seattle Times reported in March 2018.
Ericksen had a bachelor’s degree in government from Cornell University and a master’s degree in political science and environmental policy from Western Washington University.
In November, Ericksen spokesman Erik Smith told The Herald that he was unsure if Ericksen had been vaccinated against COVID-19.
Ericksen has opposed vaccine mandates and pushed the state to ease many social-distancing measures enacted to fight the new coronavirus pandemic.
Ericksen missed more votes on the final passage of bills out of the Senate this year, according to earlier reporting by McClatchy. For some of those missed votes, he was in El Salvador, where he was observing elections that took place Feb. 28. Ericksen said he was in El Salvador at the invitation of the country’s vice president.
There’s no rule prohibiting senators from being out of the state, Secretary of the Senate Brad Hendrickson confirmed.
However, at the time, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended travelers avoid all travel to El Salvador, where levels of the disease were “very high.” Ericksen said in a text message at the time that he took “multiple” COVID-19 tests and “all precautions.”
Ericksen also observed Cambodia’s 2018 elections at the invitation of Prime Minister Hun Sen’s government, according to a story first reported by The Seattle Times.
Ericksen praised those widely condemned elections, the Times reported. He was a registered foreign agent for Cambodia, and the company he launched with former state Rep. Jay Rodne had a $500,000 contract with the country’s government.
In the most recent legislative session, he proposed a bill to prevent discrimination against unvaccinated people in employment, education, public accommodations or travel.
His seat will be filled by the Whatcom County Council, whose members will vote from a list of candidates submitted by the Whatcom Republicans, according to the state constitution.
Meanwhile, state Rep. Sharon Shewmake, D-Bellingham, has said she intends to seek Ericksen’s 42nd District Senate seat.
After Ericksen’s Nov. 11 appeal for help, an air ambulance took him from El Salvador to a Fort Lauderdale, Florida, hospital, where his condition had been improving, former state Rep. Luanne Van Werven told The Herald on Nov. 19.
Van Werven told The Herald that she texted with Ericksen and spoke to his wife by telephone.
Since then, repeated phone calls and text messages from The Herald to Ericksen and his family have gone unanswered.

The crazy thing that gets me is that for the amount of loudmouth Republican white folks that are dying to this we are probably loosing way more "quiet as kept" black folks to this disease. We know about these morons because they are loud and proud about their ignorance meanwhile we have black folks who are scared of the shot being counseled by other dumb ass black folks. We aren't hearing their stories because they aren't all over FB with it

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
The crazy thing that gets me is that for the amount of loudmouth Republican white folks that are dying to this we are probably loosing way more "quiet as kept" black folks to this disease. We know about these morons because they are loud and proud about their ignorance meanwhile we have black folks who are scared of the shot being counseled by other dumb ass black folks. We aren't hearing their stories because they aren't all over FB with it
This year and I believe last year but especially this year the white community has been catching L’s Last year when this virus first really got going the Trump administration didn’t do nothing because it was messing with black and brown People slightly more but now it has reverse big time. When you had Ohio and Alabama with more deaths than Births last year that had to be a wake up call to white people about what’s really going on.

Lexx Diamond

Staff member

This year and I believe last year but especially this year the white community has been catching L’s Last year when this virus first really got going the Trump administration didn’t do nothing because it was messing with black and brown People slightly more but now it has reverse big time. When you had Ohio and Alabama with more deaths than Births last year that had to be a wake up call to white people about what’s really going on.

WASP's in charge are doing shit like pushing abortion bans to keep their numbers from falling. They have been well aware of what's going. Unfortunately their people are spoiled and privileged. So trying to get them to follow orders turns out being Karen's against Karen's. It's all a devil of their own making.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
WASP's in charge are doing shit like pushing abortion bans to keep their numbers from falling. They have been well aware of what's going. Unfortunately their people are spoiled and privileged. So trying to get them to follow orders turns out being Karen's against Karen's. It's all a devil of their own making.
Yup an abortion is not going to save them that boat long sailed back in the 80s.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Sad that all the people who are fighting on capitol hill against vaccine mandates are dying from COVID19. At the beginning i said this will be an IQ test where if you fail you might die, how is it holding up vs the prediction that vaccinated folk will turn to mindless zombies or start dying from the jab?
Time is the mortal enemy of stupidity!

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Is this some type of weird karma or conspiracy . So many vocal anti vaxxers die from an imaginary disease that has such a high survival rate. My guess is that them Libs are infecting their ivermectin treatment and fake news focuses on how 98% of the deaths are from truth warriors who just happen to be un-vaccinated. Something doesn’t add up.
https://qr.ae/pGz7zx

Damn.

What a quandry, right?

main-qimg-6384d3675df80dcb5d813a72d238c996-pjlq

It must be some sort of nefarious government conspiracy to tackle dissidents.

Also suspicious - the virus now seems to be targeting stupid imbeciles incapable of logic or critical reasoning. It affects others too, but that’s probably just to throw you off the scent. Very clearly, there’s a very concerted effort to disproportionately target morons. And we all know that that’s a direct partisan attack against the MAGA klansmen.

This totally unexpected skew is a complete mystery. But rest assured, they’ve got their top minds working on it from the most prestigious pillow factories and dildo shops.

Edit:
For those saying the tweet is likely satire - I agree that it is likely satire. I’ve seen sincere posts from antivaxers that are just as ignorant, so I’m not ruling that out either. Irrespective of whether this particular tweet is satire, there ARE MAGAmorons who think that way.

you can't make this shit up, trust me I tried.

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anti-vax GOP lawmaker who disappeared after getting COVID has died: report

John Wright
December 18, 2021

image.png

Doug Ericksen (Washington State Legislature)

An anti-vaxx GOP state lawmaker in Washington — who recently disappeared after being diagnosed with COVID — has died.

Sat Doug Ericksen, a Republican from Whatcom County, passed away Friday at 52, according to a report from KOMO News.
"Please keep our family in your prayers and thank you for continuing to respect our privacy in this extremely difficult time," Ericksen's family said in a statement.
Ericksen reportedly tested positive for COVID-19 while in El Salvador last month. "He was taken to a hospital in Florida where it was reported that he was in stable condition and on the road to recovery," KOMO News reports.
However, last week, the Bellingham Herald reported that Ericksen hadn't been seen or heard from in three weeks — "leading to public speculation about his condition."
According to the Daily Beast, "Ericksen has been a vocal opponent of COVID restrictions and mandates, saying late last year he would introduce a bill opposing vaccine mandates. It’s unknown if he was vaccinated."

I was wondering about his whereabouts too ... oh shit

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

the horse has left the barn
the man that downplayed the virus and out the economy/his re-election ahead of human lives...has to bend over backwards to convince his ppl to get vaccinated
at least those 2 pieces of shit admitted to get vaccinated and getting boosted but its too little too late. You cant spend the last 8 years questioning science, spreading conspiracy theories & calling everything fake news but now trying to get your ppl to listen to science, believe the news and ignore conspiracy theories.

its funny almost all the FOX News on air talent is vaxxed but they seem to very rarely mention it

easy_b

BGOL Investor

the horse has left the barn
the man that downplayed the virus and out the economy/his re-election ahead of human lives...has to bend over backwards to convince his ppl to get vaccinated
at least those 2 pieces of shit admitted to get vaccinated and getting boosted but its too little too late. You cant spend the last 8 years questioning science, spreading conspiracy theories & calling everything fake news but now trying to get your ppl to listen to science, believe the news and ignore conspiracy theories.

its funny almost all the FOX News on air talent is vaxxed but they seem to very rarely mention it

Also this virus has been killing a lot of their base so like you said the horse is out of the barn and they cannot put it back in