Hitler's minister of propaganda. Watch the short one first. Look familiar? It should...

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Well, if this is only the beginning we can all rest assured that black people will fight and die in the streets before we go back to Jim Crow and slavery. That I'm certain of. There won't be anything left in this country to claim if it comes to that.

And remember what I keep telling you guys white people want to fuck up this country going out the door.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Actually, he DOES have the skills. He has the "gift of gab", and has mastered a debate technique called the GISH GALLOP.

Basically, it involves spewing lies so fast people like me, who try to correct that shit, have their FUCKING HANDS FULL, to the point that the onslaught of lies are coming to fast and furious to cope with.

THIS IS WHAT TRUMP DID IN THE DEBATE.

One of the reasons Biden looked the way he did, is that he was dumbfounded by the steady stream of DEMONSTRABLY FALSE LIES, going unchallenged by the "moderators".

THIS IS WHAT HE ALWAYS DOES.

GOOLE IT: the GISH GALLOP.
I've never heard that term before.

Thank you for putting me up on "game." Seriously.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
False.

I LIVED in Costa Rica, and have made extended trips to places that include El Salvador, Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, to name a few.
Even in Panama, which I consider the most progressive of them all, the locals are

EXREMELY CATHOLIC and VOTE ACCORDINGLY.
You are dead wrong. Religion has nothing to do with how people vote in Latin America. Absolutely nothing. That's a US thing that's rooted in racism. They're not voting religion. They're voting skin color.