She's beautiful.

But why the thumbs down?

Is it the scar?

1-17.jpg

My question exactly...Is it cuz she's Black? :dunno:

HALO2

CONNOISSEUR OF FINE WOMEN
Registered
that cats on here who call themselves niggas can't hang with her, she's and educated well to do BLACK woman, the kind of black woman I would go after.

Gazoo

The Big Brain
BGOL Investor
Met this chick (with her husband and kids) about nine months ago. Fine as fuck in person. Funny how pictures can make some look worse or better.

You'd have to imagine her in the supermarket or some function walking towards you to get my drift.

3rdfunk

Star
Registered
she still looks the same to me,,, that's good compared to the chicks i run into from high school,,, some blew the fuck up to where i didn't even know who they were

:lol::lol:

I went to one high school reunion and saw how busted some of them broads were...:smh: Well I haven't even bothered going another one.

Swizz Heat

The I'm not amused MOD
BGOL Investor
Holly still has that lovable face, even though she was a stick figure most of her life, she still has the cute innocent face. But honestly, after four kids you'll think the chest would have got bigger :D

2n7o2sg.jpg

Still one of my favs, she'll always be Vanessa to me.

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol:

I went to one high school reunion and saw how busted some of them broads were...:smh: Well I haven't even bothered going another one.

Man im only 23 and when I see most of the hoes niggas used to be gawking over and we used to chase they are lookin bad in most cases...of course most of them can use the baby excuse :rolleyes::hmm: