Hollywood News: WGA Battle - The Hollywood Fight That’s Tearing Apart Writers & Agents UPDATE: 2023 Strike OVER but SAG still at it!

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
:smh: has the nerve to be bragging..meanwhile

Well, wasn't that with content these writers help create? Shit been garbage for quite some time now.

Man, these writers keep claiming they want to see the books. They don't want to see the books. :lol:

This is a clown show. AI is getting better with each passing second. Each fucking second of the day the writers become less important. :smh:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

They CRAZY LATE

They the reason the networks survived the last strike.

I don't see them getting any sympathy
So now the reality show people want in the strike game..how long till we see the casts of Jersey Shore,Teen Mom,Real Housewives Of.. ,and all the Love & Hip Hop castmembers on the picket lines :rolleyes::lol:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
So now the reality show people want in the strike game..how long till we see the casts of Jersey Shore,Teen Mom,Real Housewives Of.. ,and all the Love & Hip Hop castmembers on the picket lines :rolleyes::lol:

Back in 2010 ...

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They CRAZY LATE

They the reason the networks survived the last strike.

I don't see them getting any sympathy

This has been brewing for a while so I'm not surprised. Especially with the Lizzo allegations of abuse now trending internationally. At least three times a year Tyra Banks gets skewered on Twitter for the shit she pulled on ANTM so I figured at some point other big reality TV shows contestants would come out with their shit too.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
This public tough talk with management will get you nowhere:

1. Breaking their will.
2. Greedy.
3. Yield to us.

I always wondered why countries would carefully screen movies coming from the U.S.; after seeing the white supremacist filth they put out with cop propaganda or covertly calling us hybrids with animals. Fuck them.

It is also Nazi propaganda promoting the eliminate of inferior races through bioweapons.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
When I first read the tweet I thought she was attacking the union...

Numerous actors have said that the minimum an actor must earn to qualify is $26,000 a year.

"I haven't acted much as an adult, but I WAS on a recurring character on one of the most critically acclaimed animated shows of all time, as well playing an actual Disney villain," Wilson tweeted. "But thanks to streaming, I have never once made enough to qualify for SAG-AFTRA healthcare."

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Wow.

AMPTP completely under estimated public sentiment

As much as I thought it really wouldn't matter?

I forgot a lot of these studios got sick holder's and reputations and paid tens of millions to fund

writers/director/producer/actor all in one's

And some of the messed up things they saying ON RECORD?

Are not gonna be forgotten.