Hollywood WTF: Halle Berry's doctor misdiagnosed her perimenopause as 'the worst case of herpes I’ve ever seen'

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Herpes or not. It smells like typical Hollywood smear where they're trying to diminish her power in Hollywood by releasing true or false information or having the doctor release it and give him probably a big check for doing so, H. Berry is legendary and truly one of the best actresses of our time nobody's perfect, no living person on the surface ever found. This is some really foul ugly but that should have never seen the light of day. I hope she sues the right people for this mess.

Last edited:

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
Her eggs look fine

halle-eggs.jpg

and the milk is fresh enough for me!

halle-b.jpg

She talks about her menopause bill being worked on in Congress.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Herpes are not. It smells like typical Hollywood pool where they're trying to diminish her power in Hollywood by releasing true or false information or having the doctor release it and give him probably a big check for doing so, H. Berry is legendary and truly one of the best actresses of our time nobody's perfect, no living person on the surface ever found. This is some really foul ugly bull that should have never seen the light of Dave. I hope she sues the right people for this mess.
It’s amazing how folks can see a hit job and not even flinch. The Black Community is going to treat Halle Berry like the folks in the projects in Training Day did for Alonzo. Shorty did a lot of people dirty.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
A person can tell their own medical history

Also Hipaa only applies to medical professionals..... ie nurses, Dr's, nurse practitioners, nursing assistants......etc

Halle Berry is none of those
Absolutely not. If you handle private health information in your profession you're bound by HIPAA. Who told you that or did you that?

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Absolutely not. If you handle private health information in your profession you're bound by HIPAA. Who told you that or did you that?

Bruh, I listed ppl working in the medical field with private health information and then put "......etc"

My point being that if I overhear a celebrity talking about her cold sore breakout or a mfkr has a conversation on speaker and the other person says damn my hemorrhoids is acting up.......

I being a civilian, away from medicine am not bound by HIPAA.....

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Bruh, I listed ppl working in the medical field with private health information and then put "......etc"

My point being that if I overhear a celebrity talking about her cold sore breakout or a mfkr has a conversation on speaker and the other person says damn my hemorrhoids is acting up.......

I being a civilian, away from medicine am not bound by HIPAA.....
Sure