doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I appreciate her honesty.

0760f765e03aa790e3df0b82c4b660d5.gif

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was fucking this 22 year old college student with a Phattttt ass A1 pussy bitch was a squirter, We fell off 2 years later she came up on my Tinder list we chatted set up another fuck session, the day before she hit me up and told me some dude she was dating gave her Herpes about a year ago blah blah it’s only contagious during an outbreaks, she’s on medication she ain’t had an outbreak in 9 months Blah blah….I ghosted her. She texted me a few days later saying this is why people don’t like to tell people the truth……I felt bad but FUCK THAT!!!

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was fucking this 22 year old college student with a Phattttt ass A1 pussy bitch was a squirter, We fell off 2 years later she came up on my Tinder list we chatted set up another fuck session, the day before she hit me up and told me some dude she was dating gave her Herpes about a year ago blah blah it’s only contagious during an outbreaks, she’s on medication she ain’t had an outbreak in 9 months Blah blah….I ghosted her. She texted me a few days later saying this is why people don’t like to tell people the truth……I felt bad but FUCK THAT!!!
Heard that shit before too, bro. Met a chick online from N.Y. was living in S.C. We used to chat like 20 yrs ago. Had body, good attitude, degrees from Howard. Top shelf chick. But then.....told me she had herpes. Gave me the same blah blah about dental dams and haven't had an outbreak in years. Saw her in person years later in D.C. Ain't gonna lie. For about 1/1000 of a second, I was tempted, but reality came in play. Just had a few drinks and chilled and never saw her again. Think she moved to Ghana or something

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
I appreciate the honesty...........but intimacy is gonna be a problem for me. I'm not sure how you work around that. I know that there are plenty of couples out there that do exist where one partner has it and the other one doesn't. They make it work, how I don't know but I'm not sure if I could do it.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Andrew dice clay: If you think you felt bad it would of been 10 times as painful if you caught herpes ohhhhh

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered

According to the CDC, 48% of the US population has herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1), which causes oral herpes, and 12% has herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2), which causes genital herpes:

Maybe just insist on wearing a condom and say you don’t like kissing.

Once you tell me you got herpes…the operating systems anti virus software gonna eject a floppy disk

Just sayin

Carry on…..

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
I always wondered why there is a learnt behavioral stigma attached to genital herpes. Any statistics you find or google, 1 out of every 5 to 10 people you knowingly or randomly meet will have it.

If you have had multiple sex partners before, there is 50% percent probability you have it but are just asymptomatic (not showing any signs).

It's like covid...........just because you never tested positive or showed any symptoms of it doesn't mean you never had it or currently do.

People only see a doctor when they are sick or showing symptoms of something, not the other way around.

I appreciate the honesty from this girl but, intimacy would be a major issue for me.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I always wondered why there is a learnt behavioral stigma attached to genital herpes. Any statistics you find or google, 1 out of every 5 to 10 people you knowingly or randomly meet will have it.

If you have had multiple sex partners before, there is 50% percent probability you have it but are just asymptomatic (not showing any signs).

It's like covid...........just because you never tested positive or showed any symptoms of it doesn't mean you never had it or currently do.

People only see a doctor when they are sick or showing symptoms of something, not the other way around.

I appreciate the honesty from this girl but, intimacy would be a major issue for me.

Because there is no cure, only treatment and those blisters look fucking disgusting........

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Because there is no cure, only treatment and those blisters look fucking disgusting........
Can’t forget extremely painful.. know an individual that caught it and all I remember is about hearing how much pain that person went through for a few weeks on their first outbreak.. another individual literally had to help them around their crib during that process… scared our whole team straight after hearing that info.. nigs were literally cutting their stables down , some considering monogamy, lowering numbers of sex partners, and running to clinics, etc off hearing that shit

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thirst has no bounds.. were these dudes informed and still went along with fucking or did she not tell him
I know one of the dudes was informed and still hit because I told him. Dude is into "Bullet" lifestyle though.
This information was coming from her " best friend " most likely a jealous lying backstabber
She is the jealous type but she told me a lot of stuff about other people that I know was true.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This will work for her. There will be someone that sees that who also has it and they could date each other. She’d have to lower her standards though. All that “He’s gotta be 6ft tall” shit is out the window. Take what she can get and disappear with that ninja.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My home girl got burned by a lame ass ball player ........ he didn't say anything until she confronted him after her test came back dirty........

All those emotions she felt, the stages of grief........ and this was nearly 20 years ago....
Fuck that dude!!

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
somebody still went raw and decided to live out that disease along with her....
i hear that baby mumbling in the background......

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looks like she has a 5 o clock shadow

somebody still went raw and decided to live out that disease along with her....
i hear that baby mumbling in the background......
I almost did something similar
How I came out with a clean bill of health….thats god right there

IMDATDUDE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ummm I could fuck with a girl that has herpes. It depends what area she gets it in. Arms, Eyes, Nose no problem since I'm not putting my mouth or dick on those areas. Herpes on mouth and pussy would be hard for me to deal with since people most likely catch it when there is no symptoms showing

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Damn.
I remember when I was a youngin' and got my first STD test and saw the prettiest redone across from me discussing her case of incurable herpes.
My heart sank, and I was bracing for the absolute worst.

I got a clean bill of health after I pretty much fear-fumbled every sex question the nurse asked me prior to having drawn blood.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This thread is a bat signal for a certain poster who said he knowingly pursued a girl with herpes

cough cough I told ya.. I been expecting you

This will work for her. There will be someone that sees that who also has it and they could date each other. She’d have to lower her standards though. All that “He’s gotta be 6ft tall” shit is out the window. Take what she can get and disappear with that ninja.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ummm I could fuck with a girl that has herpes. It depends what area she gets it in. Arms, Eyes, Nose no problem since I'm not putting my mouth or dick on those areas. Herpes on mouth and pussy would be hard for me to deal with since people most likely catch it when there is no symptoms showing
Yeah unfortunately the game dosent work that well where the goalpost is moved for you to work around it… best believe it’s gonna be the crotch , mouth, or both.

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
Can’t forget extremely painful.. know an individual that caught it and all I remember is about hearing how much pain that person went through for a few weeks on their first outbreak.. another individual literally had to help them around their crib during that process… scared our whole team straight after hearing that info.. nigs were literally cutting their stables down , some considering monogamy, lowering numbers of sex partners, and running to clinics, etc off hearing that shit
Damn it's that painfull huh, I had no idea.

If you have a strong immune system, outbreaks will be very rare throughout the course of your life.