Honesty is the best policy

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Damn it's that painfull huh, I had no idea.

If you have a strong immune system, outbreaks will be very rare throughout the course of your life.
Said ole boy was in such more pain he lost 10 pounds in like 2 weeks cause of lack of eating . All he wanted to do was sleep cause that’s really the only time he didn’t feel pain. His boy had to help him out of bed to walk him around the crib to go to the bathroom, go to kitchen , etc.. had to wear certain underwear cause briefs was to tight and would rub on his crotch and cause pain, and boxers would do something that caused pain also.. all we remember hearing this crazy shit and it scared nigs straight.. early 20s.. nigs telling every broad to go to clinic, nigs running to clinic, getting mad info on that std and others stds.. nigs literally deleting broads numbers to shorten stables, nigs going naw man I think I’m gonna have to narrow it down and wife this chick… literally within a yr to 18 months 2 of my boys ended up having kids cause they ended up just fucking with one chick on some monogamous shit off that herp scare.. I always talk about that domino effect that happen in 2003/2004.. shit changed the way we moved big time.. it will always be fuck herpes for life