HOUSE MUSIC. DIDN’T KNOW IT COULD BE FIRE

Bounty Killah

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't care what anyone want to say, but this crap done played out. It played out so bad that's it's come full circle.

House Music finds it route back into the 70's, but you would need the crowd from Deep House Page (now defunct) to explain it all.

Some of the old heads are still stuck on the sound but a lot of "us" have moved on.

And this chick can't play (mix).

I'm out before I start rambling.

P.S. I sold 115 crates of vinyl back around 2013 or 2015, I don't remember. I quit in 2006 but the vinyl was simply taking up space so I decided to put the music back out there for the world to enjoy it.

Last edited:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been on it since I was a kid in the 1990's,five years old and I loved the group Snap-Power and no matter where I would go it was playing all summer long,from cars,houses,radio's and backyard birthday party's that song would not give me a break.CeCe Peniston was my wife cause her two songs were the same way and still to this day I love her.

I try my best to ask my oldest brother about the club scene back in the late 80's and early 90's he just wont spill the beans but he does say that there was somd great times but also some bad times

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
Don't care what anyone want to say, but this crap done played out. It played out so bad that's it's come full circle.

House Music finds it route back into the 70's, but you would need the crowd from Deep House Page (now defunct) to explain it all.

Some of the old heads are still stuck on sound but a lot of "us" have moved on.

And this chick can't play (mix).

I'm out before I start rambling.

P.S. I sold 115 crates of vinyl back around 2013 or 2015, I don't remember. I quit in 2006 but the vinyl was simply taking up space so I decided to put the music back out there for the world to enjoy it.
OK OG

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is pretty accurate....

Juan Atkins
Derrick May
Kevin Saunderson

These three.... Inner City's Big Fun put Techno on the map or garnered wide commercial success, but techno was around long before that album came out.
Yeah, a lot of folks skip over the Detroit part of the development of Techno, many go from Kraftwerk then to the rest of Europe only.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So I guess I just like Amapiano and not "house".

The few videos I've clicked on in here with r&b .. I just don't like.

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just do a google for deep soulful house...we been making this music for quite a while. Also check out the SA scene...some of the deepest tracks out there

Aye, who owns dem mammaries in your profile pic? I'm replacing the hands that holds 'em :cool: