How chicks laying out after you hit it right!!!

Cybts1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I get up to get her a hot towel and when I get back, she is KNOCKED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

:giggle::grin::happy::blush:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Aint yo mamma head rag? Nah man I'll pass.

A persons dominance over one is decided by nude sleeping. To test the strength of my amazing dick, I enjoy putting women into morally courageous regiments. In the end, I want their soul, not some lousy body fluids.

Tell her she has 3 lbs of heroin in her car on her front seat with the Letter H on it. I'm calling the state police to report that there is a car with heroin in it in their jurisdiction. If she loves my dick, she will find a way to get it Maryland. If she doesn't, I guess her naked sleeping meant nothing.
I don't know which of these niggas is more retarded.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
:yes:

610mS6.jpg

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A persons dominance over one is decided by nude sleeping. To test the strength of my amazing dick, I enjoy putting women into morally courageous regiments. In the end, I want their soul, not some lousy body fluids.

Tell her she has 3 lbs of heroin in her car on her front seat with the Letter H on it. I'm calling the state police to report that there is a car with heroin in it in their jurisdiction. If she loves my dick, she will find a way to get it Maryland. If she doesn't, I guess her naked sleeping meant nothing.
Lmfao

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
It's about breaking their will with pleasure, where they have lost all hope of escaping. If they try, they are captured and this is done to them again, reinforcing your dominance over them. You can do what you want, anytime you want to them without question.

This right here is part of the process.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
yeah when they lay in that I don't give a fuck im passing out mode....you have done your job

next morning you have to entertain the how you really feel about me convo
That's the perfect time to jump right back in the pussy and remind her how you feel.