How did Kamala Harris go from being a rising star to a damp squib?

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Remember Kamala Harris? Just a few years ago the first female vice-president of the US was surrounded by fanfare, splashed on the cover of Vogue and being feted as the future of the Democratic party. For a brief moment, it seemed plausible that Joe Biden, the oldest inaugurated president in history, might serve just a single term and then gracefully hand the reins over to his VP. “Ms Harris now finds herself the most clearly positioned heir to the White House,” the New York Timesmused after the 2020 election.

how-did-kamala-harris-go-from-being-a-rising-star-to-a-damp-squib

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just like a lot of other politicians. People found out who she really was and were turned off. She never really had the support of black men (probably because she has white dick on her breath). White people were always gonna be an uphill climb anyway. So all she has is a black woman base which is dubious at best because people see right through her pandering and lies. Her mouth has been the best thing for her career (sucking off Willie Brown) and the worst thing at the same time (saying she wasn't going to do anything that would benefit just black people and saying America isn't a racist country) She basically painted herself into a corner with weak black support and almost nonexistent white support.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Cause oster people ain't shit. It's easier to be a crabs in a Barrell than to use an ounce of mental energy to vet information and form their own opinions and conclusions. Plus I'm convinced people would rather see you fail than succeed.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Remember Kamala Harris? Just a few years ago the first female vice-president of the US was surrounded by fanfare, splashed on the cover of Vogue and being feted as the future of the Democratic party. For a brief moment, it seemed plausible that Joe Biden, the oldest inaugurated president in history, might serve just a single term and then gracefully hand the reins over to his VP. “Ms Harris now finds herself the most clearly positioned heir to the White House,” the New York Timesmused after the 2020 election.

how-did-kamala-hndarris-go-from-being-a-rising-star-to-a-damp-squib
When she introduced the 2nd gentleman I was through with her ass.

totto

Rising Star
Registered
Just like a lot of other politicians. People found out who she really was and were turned off. She never really had the support of black men (probably because she has white dick on her breath). White people were always gonna be an uphill climb anyway. So all she has is a black woman base which is dubious at best because people see right through her pandering and lies. Her mouth has been the best thing for her career (sucking off Willie Brown) and the worst thing at the same time (saying she wasn't going to do anything that would benefit just black people and saying America isn't a racist country) She basically painted herself into a corner with weak black support and almost nonexistent white support.
She's phony, a careerist and doesn't think for herself, she's not messing up the bag and unfortunately she's also not white so she can't hige behind GOP speeches like a white woman can. She doesn't have the support the GOP base gives their white women usually.

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
Kamala (pronounced like Pamela, except with a K) will be the first woman president. She will slide onto head up the Democratic ticket because she has already been endorsed (along with Joe) as a part of the primary process. She's Black enough for me.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
kamala like most sistas in politics are GATE KEEPERS, aint no real bruh fuckin with

those that took the bag, to keep us down.... I mean her life choices, just like mine

not to fuck with her..

Plus we are NOT stupid, folks SAW that she was REALLY like HINDU, and is doing

the culture vulture thingy...

We as an true Americans aka Amauricans dont realize multi national attack thats

been waged on us for hundreds of years.. all because we are kind and believe in sharing

LAND.. we didnt realize we were dealing with gluttonous soulless demons, who have no problem

biting the hand that fed them... like a dog that wasnt trained properly..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kamala (pronounced like Pamela, except with a K) will be the first woman president. She will slide onto head up the Democratic ticket because she has already been endorsed (along with Joe) as a part of the primary process. She's Black enough for me.

we need to wake up, the fact that you think YOU are this fictional thing called "BLACK" is part of the problem

a big fuckin part of the problem....

We need to stop being dumbed down, wake the fuck up and NATIONALIZE.....!!!

and fuck this compromised ho!!!! she will let muthafuckas do anything they want just like biden....

she will just be able to lie a little better about it... we need the orange chimp to push back the folks that took over capital hill...

I really loathe what the democrats did, when they had the house and senate and presidency....

I wish them quick fast trip to the pits of hell forever... buuuuuuuuuut what would fuck me up...

is IF they have Michelle run... even though I know she is part of the machine, she is still a strong enough force.

to NOT let muthafuckas just do any gotdam thing they want....

If SHE ran... I wouldnt mind if the democrats win...

but if this indian slut or fuckin dead man walkin biden and his fuckin crack head son, slithers in again..

Ill be writing post about how much the demoncrats are ruining this country for the next four years!!!

bruh A Michelle nomination WOULD CHANGE THE WHOLE FUCKIN GAME!!!!

and REALLY PISS OFF THE CACS IN THE REPUBLIKLAN AND RACIST IN THE UPPER ECHELONS ON THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!!!

thats the ONLY COPPER TONE FACE IN A HIGH PLACE I RESPECT!!!

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
If people in your own professional inner circle don't like you, the that's a major red flag from the jump or get go. It was reported that her staff turnover was very high cause she was difficult to get along with.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Her mouth has been the best thing for her career (sucking off Willie Brown) and the worst thing at the same time (saying she wasn't going to do anything that would benefit just black people and saying America isn't a racist country) She basically painted herself into a corner with weak black support and almost nonexistent white support.

86995139-0-image-m-15_1720284664089.jpg

31913336-13604289-When_DailyMail_com_reached_out_to_Brown_s_wife_Blanche_Vitero_pi-a-20_1720206401312.jpg

While their relationship has often been described as an affair, Brown was separated from his wife Blanche Vitero for more than a decade, in 1982, when he and Harris, 59, dated in the mid-1990s

31913358-13604289-The_estranged_couple_remain_married_to_this_day_despite_Brown_ha-a-19_1720206366419.jpg

Brown and his legal wife Vitero never divorced - despite Brown having gone on to have a baby with his chief fundraiser Carolyn Carpenti in 2001 (pictured)

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member

86995139-0-image-m-15_1720284664089.jpg

31913336-13604289-When_DailyMail_com_reached_out_to_Brown_s_wife_Blanche_Vitero_pi-a-20_1720206401312.jpg

While their relationship has often been described as an affair, Brown was separated from his wife Blanche Vitero for more than a decade, in 1982, when he and Harris, 59, dated in the mid-1990s

31913358-13604289-The_estranged_couple_remain_married_to_this_day_despite_Brown_ha-a-19_1720206366419.jpg

Brown and his legal wife Vitero never divorced - despite Brown having gone on to have a baby with his chief fundraiser Carolyn Carpenti in 2001 (pictured)
This shit is messy as fuck....

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
She's so ineffective as a VP. Harris has basically become a Democrat version of Mike Pence. Can't say I recall anything she's done.
I can name something she did. She gave the history of Black America without stuttering and then said if she was elected president she wouldn't do jackshit for Black people

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
Registered
According to a so-called friend of mine because Kamala went to Howard University pledged AKA and fucked a few Black men she's able to say "they not like us"

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Her mouth has been the best thing for her career (sucking off Willie Brown) and the worst thing at the same time (saying she wasn't going to do anything that would benefit just black people and saying America isn't a racist country) She basically painted herself into a corner with weak black support and almost nonexistent white support.
Are you trying to say that Kamala sucked her way to the top? :angry: