How lower class blacks became the face of the black community

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
The Gen X’s are very annoying and can’t handle the fucking truth

You all are the Kids of the civil Rights movement and come up short and still embrace the cac

Isnt the goal to move out of the hood and into “other” neighborhoods.

I didn’t click the video and will never click on it

You all seem to think Money has to do with “class” that’s not the case.

You niggas go to college Black and come home Greek

Same with the eastern stars, divine 9 and masons.

totto

Rising Star
Registered
no, we aren’t classist enough
Yeah let’s separate from the poor because we’re better than them. I don’t think I you understand how money works bro. Like I said we’re too classiest I don’t value socialization I value networking and resources and I’m seeing blacks do well and leaving to be around caca not stay and build. For Christ sake dudes we got old ninjas celebrating Biden for saying black job vice president I don’t think other group even coin in this level just for a seat at the table bud.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We should have this discussion.

This is how we get people like Tariq Nasheed in places where he doesn't belong.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We should have this discussion.

This is how we get people like Tariq Nasheed in places where he doesn't belong.
Tariq was able to convince a bunch of people in our community that they werent descendants of Africans. I dont think anybody has the stomach for the conversation, or any answer we'll get from it.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have many qualms with certain cultural adoptions, practices, and promotions, but what has the bourgeoise Black class contributed to the culture over the last 200 years? I can tell you what they haven't. They do nothing but mimic white culture. They largely comprised my professional network, and sometimes, I want to cut their balls right the fuck off.
Everything positively (sometimes negatively) celebrated or associated with the Black culture was birthed from those who had created and innovated from poor economic means into globally embraced and admired contributions.
They havent done shit for the people with the opportunities they had, which is why the lower class has only grown.

Lets be honest if we can. Folks were crying when republicans finally killed affirmative action, but outside of a few dudes getting jobs, what did it do for the community at large?

Most of the people who got jobs moved far away from the rest of black folks, and in most case went about their work in making sure their kids didnt look like them or the community they escaped.

You see the same thing when Africans(and Arabs, keep it a buck) go into Africa and the Caribbean. The elite in those places live in their gated communities, embrace corruption, and never try to make it better for folks that look like them. When Asians come, build things they dont want them a part of, then their feelings get hurt.

If I can see the same thing in Harlem, in Kingston, in Nairobi, and in Addis Ababa(capital of a nation "Never colonized") what is the logical conclusion? If you are able to sit back, with a straight face, and say the black underclass is the only underclass that represents the group as a whole, then what can we say of the group?

You answer that and your feelings will be hurt, but you'll see reality.:dunno:

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
You see the same thing when Africans(and Arabs, keep it a buck) go into Africa and the Caribbean. The elite in those places live in their gated communities, embrace corruption, and never try to make it better for folks that look like them. When Asians come, build things they dont want them a part of, then their feelings get hurt.

If I can see the same thing in Harlem, in Kingston, in Nairobi, and in Addis Ababa(capital of a nation "Never colonized") what is the logical conclusion? If you are able to sit back, with a straight face, and say the black underclass is the only underclass that represents the group as a whole, then what can we say of the group?

You answer that and your feelings will be hurt, but you'll see reality.:dunno:

All this!