How many DirectTV users do we have in here????

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
How ? I dont even have to sign in to watch anything. Theyre just random zigts that post mostly bootlegged flicks with indian sanskrit , watermarks and commercials and them a few months later they post the hi def version.
All you have to do is connect to a site to get infected. And once your computer is infected they can snoop on all the traffic in your home network.

Consider how much it costs to pay for the bandwidth to stream shows to tens of thousands to millions of people. Consider the cost to buy the computing power to capture live tv and compress it on the fly. Consider the money it takes to hire people to design the app and or the website. Consider the risk of going to prison.

Why would anyone go through all that cost and risk just so you can watch free TV?

They don't.

They harvest passwords and user information from you and sell it on the dark web. That's how they make money. Otherwise they would be spending their own personal fortunes to do you a solid lol.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
All you have to do is connect to a site to get infected. And once your computer is infected they can snoop on all the traffic in your home network.

Consider how much it costs to pay for the bandwidth to stream shows to tens of thousands to millions of people. Consider the cost to buy the computing power to capture live tv and compress it on the fly. Consider the money it takes to hire people to design the app and or the website. Consider the risk of going to prison.

Why would anyone go through all that cost and risk just so you can watch free TV?

They don't.

They harvest passwords and user information from you and sell it on the dark web. That's how they make money. Otherwise they would be spending their own personal fortunes to do you a solid lol.
It better than paying for Disney plus with contract causes thet prevents lawsuits incase a loved one dies from food poisoning lol .

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
How much you saving? Once you drop cable they up the damn fiber charges.
I got rid of DIRECTV after the military discount went away and switched to Cox cable and internet dropped them and switched to MetroNet, went from paying $299 to $71 (1.0 gb speed) with no monthly limits.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Say that after one of them gets your bank account info lol
I hope they take everything this pussy got too. :yes:

GTU306.jpg

super_glue

Rising Star
Registered
Get a good vpn and watch tv over the internet. My spectrum bill keeps going up so I’m testing T mobile’s home internet.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Went to watch the football games on ESPN yesterday and found this out, I got apps to stream sports for free but most not in HD quality like the broadcast channels

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
If you're old, I can understand why you would want basic cable, but if you're YOUNG, middle aged and smart enough, just save yourself the headache and buy a IPTV.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Who want them UGLY ass satellite dishes on the side of their home?
You go to any POOR neighborhood that's all you see, 4-5 on ONE damn house.
I'm like God damn, ya'll all couldn't agree to SPLIT a damn bill to save money!?

Anyway, I think they going away from those and doing their service through an app on your TV
At least sports is that way now.....
Whats even worse the signal gets distorted when it rains. Sucks if you're in the middle of your favorite program , sports or movie To hell with satellite. They should bring back cabletv.