How MKBHD Became The Most Powerful Man in Tech

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So the fallout from that Humane video continues?

Been watching him since his days in college, glad to see him being successful.
I also like him, but cant find myself to consistently watch him.

How do you feel about him being the only black person on his entire team?
xte32nahd5c71.jpg

I dont judge him for having a white partner because black women dont go for the dark skin nerd types, but not to have a single other brother on payroll?:dunno::dunno:

Duece

Black Caligula
BGOL Investor

xte32nahd5c71.jpg

I dont judge him for having a white partner because black women dont go for the dark skin nerd types, but not to have a single other brother on payroll?:dunno::dunno:

I don't constantly watch him either because after a while I found his content to quite phone-heavy. I did like the series he started (and then abandoned) about Retro-tech, although the video of him struggling to put in a Genesis cartridge and turn it on made me feel old as dirt, even though I'm barely a decade older than him and I found myself preferring UrAvgConsumer and Flossy as my favorite Black tech YouTubers.

I can NOT excuse him for not having any other Blacks working for him, he certainly has the cash, pull, and influence to get in touch with Black students at the various universities in the Northeast and I'm sure he can reach out to Black students at HBCUs along the Eastcoast and the South, there is no reason for him to look like a speck of pepper in a world of salt.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member

xte32nahd5c71.jpg

What? Well, maybe not nerds per-se, but the high-yellow, biracial types seem to either only date dark-skinned brothas or white guys.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What? Well, maybe not nerds per-se, but the high-yellow, biracial types seem to either only date dark-skinned brothas or white guys.
No light bright, which has the highest value in our community, is dating a dark skin nerd.

They'll date the dark skin athlete or swagged out guy, or the white "cool boy" or one who gives them the time of day.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't constantly watch him either because after a while I found his content to quite phone-heavy. I did like the series he started (and then abandoned) about Retro-tech, although the video of him struggling to put in a Genesis cartridge and turn it on made me feel old as dirt, even though I'm barely a decade older than him and I found myself preferring UrAvgConsumer and Flossy as my favorite Black tech YouTubers.

I can NOT excuse him for not having any other Blacks working for him, he certainly has the cash, pull, and influence to get in touch with Black students at the various universities in the Northeast and I'm sure he can reach out to Black students at HBCUs along the Eastcoast and the South, there is no reason for him to look like a speck of pepper in a world of salt.

This appears to have been done around 2020 along with the 'awakening' with George Floyd...

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No light bright, which has the highest value in our community, is dating a dark skin nerd.

They'll date the dark skin athlete or swagged out guy, or the white "cool boy" or one who gives them the time of day.
Maybe down south or out East, but I live in the interracial capital of the country. I see more mixed couples on the daily than I do black couples by a longshot.
The mixed chicks are mostly dating white guys and the ones that date brothas, date super dark-skinned brothas. I almost never see a white chick (especially a dark-haired, pale-skinned one) or a mixed chick with a lighter-skinned brotha unless they are athletes or rich.
As a matter of fact, I see more latinas with lighter-skinned brothas than I do white chicks. Seeing a light-skinned sista with a light-skinned brotha is odd around here and seeing a biracial chick with a light-skinned brotha is super-rare unless they are an older couple (55+)
I guess different regions are different. Sorry to get off-topic.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

xte32nahd5c71.jpg

People continue to push this false narrative. Already had a thread showing he had a black employee

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe down south or out East, but I live in the interracial capital of the country. I see more mixed couples on the daily than I do black couples by a longshot.
The mixed chicks are mostly dating white guys and the ones that date brothas, date super dark-skinned brothas. I almost never see a white chick (especially a dark-haired, pale-skinned one) or a mixed chick with a lighter-skinned brotha unless they are athletes or rich.
As a matter of fact, I see more latinas with lighter-skinned brothas than I do white chicks. Seeing a light-skinned sista with a light-skinned brotha is odd around here and seeing a biracial chick with a light-skinned brotha is super-rare unless they are an older couple (55+)
I guess different regions are different. Sorry to get off-topic.
I have seen dark skin dudes jump through more hoops for the white women because of the value of tone. Light skin dudes are less likely to do that, although dark skin sisters will do it for the lighter dude(Simone being a popular example.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
He tried to come at me with some racial canniabalism puting me off. I stop watching these channels to stop them from being financially compensated with sponsorship deals. These fools are extremely dangerous because they can cosign mass delusion of whites.

I am trying to stop this behavior from going into the next generation. You should be rewarded for your talents, not undermining other black people.

President Biden has revived this nonsense when it was on the decline.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
He tried to come at me with some racial canniabalism puting me off. I stop watching these channels to stop them from being financially compensated with sponsorship deals.

I am trying to stop this behavior from going into the next generation.

President Biden has revived this nonsense when it was on the decline.
Let Jesus into your heart before it's to late.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If he was white they wouldn’t say anything and rejoice in his success.. but he’s a black millionaire so of course they had to find something negative about him in order to persuade you on their animosity towards him
Mr Beast literally builds schools and cures blindness and is shit on.

Save us the "Woe is me" negro pity party

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do a bgol search.. you didn’t need a link to push your false narrative so why do you need a link for the truth?
I came in here with receipts of who works at MKBHD, you say not, and want me to do the search? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah, he runs a white ship until the proof is posted in here. A cousin helping in one video who hasnt been seen since doesnt move the needle.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Mr Beast literally builds schools and cures blindness and is shit on.

Save us the "Woe is me" negro pity party
Are you mad that your comments were wrong and that your belief system was completely false? People rather push a false opinion instead of correcting themselves when finding out the truth

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you mad that your comments were wrong and that your belief system was completely false? People rather push a false opinion instead of correcting themselves when finding out the truth
If its so false, you'd have proven it false. :dunno:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I came in here with receipts of who works at MKBHD, you say not, and want me to do the search? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah, he runs a white ship until the proof is posted in here. A cousin helping in one video who hasnt been seen since doesnt move the needle.
Repeating the samething over and over just for a person to completely ignore the facts is pointless. Like I said already been proven.. yet you come in here with same lies