I’m going for whoever gets rid of these Fucking Mexicans/immigrants

gman4gov

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am about to be an immigrant soon, so I should be getting a taste of what their life is like. Being in an environment where people might speak another language.

I have done everything to lessen the impact by having my own source of income. I just can't live in the United States where I feel like I'm limited and can't do everything I want to do. It has become lawless with rampant terrorism.
Better start learning their language. Should be the same in the U.S. as well. If you want to come to any country where their dominant language is English, Spanish, French, etc., you should be required to speak at an A1 level. Plus, it doesn't hurt to learn a new language as well.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I work with some bad ass Venezuelan females but yeah, tired of them mf’s rushing my whip trying to wash my windows and shit :hmm:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
There’s gonna be a shit ton more of em on the way no matter who you vote for so get used to it.

Americans won’t do the work. They will. Ain’t no stopping this gravy train.

Hope you got it sorted tho OP.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There’s gonna be a shit ton more of em on the way no matter who you vote for so get used to it.

Americans won’t do the work. They will. Ain’t no stopping this gravy train.

Hope you got it sorted tho OP.
Incorrect. Americans won’t do the work they will for the WAGES they’ll accept.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
The point stands. CEO’s aren’t gonna pay Americans what they want. Not when someone behind them will do it for cheaper and many times with higher quality output.

Economics 101.

Show me the CEO’s in America that will and I’ll show you a liar.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The point stands. CEO’s aren’t gonna pay Americans what they want. Not when someone behind them will do it for cheaper and many times with higher quality output.

Economics 101.

Show me the CEO’s in America that will and I’ll show you a liar.
This is true, we are lazy and they aren’t out working us, so these CEOs are ruining America and the job market; people are just too uninformed to realize it.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Might bec
I'm used to Puerto Ricans,Dominicans and a few people from south America and even a Black Mexican but in the past few years I've notice more Mexicans than ever and they standout cause they look and act nothing like Puerto Ricans at all.I wasn't used to them,I can't remember ever seeing a Mexican that I knew was Mexican but now I see the difference and they walk around in packs and if the men are with females their not friendly and smiling but if it's a group of guys their all smiles,they'll knod and hold the door for you......

A whole pack of em 5' feet 2'inches,no bigger than a pack of Now&Laters

But other than that I haven't had no dealings with em.....
Might be Guatemalans, they are natively short

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is true, we are lazy and they aren’t out working us, so these CEOs are ruining America and the job market; people are just too uninformed to realize it.
As an immigrant that was told stories of the laziness of Americans, I completely disagree with the theory. Folks aren’t lazy, some folks who worked for free for centuries aren’t interested in low-wage jobs. Been there and done that.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor

Bruh since covid everyone I've interviewed wants $40 and more per hour when prior to covid they would be getting $22 - $28. It's crazy cause 90% of them lie on their resume and 10% doesn't have nowhere enough job experience to justify $40/hr.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I wouldn’t say it’s laziness. Americans can hustle when we need to. I’d say it’s moreso the currency exchange isn’t favorable to Americans anymore. Nobodies outputting higher amounts for the same or lesser work.

That’s why China gets all the manufacturing.