Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Check your registration:

Early voting places:

Candidates on Ballot Reseach:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I selected the 2nd option, since Absentee Ballot is not among the options listed. Currently awaiting my ballot to arrive in the mail. Well, so much much for the theory that most of the Board doesn't vote in elections.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Early voting in person next week.

North Carolina, early voting starts October 17th.

Already got my sample ballot.

North Carolina residents, click link below, enter your info, if you're registered you'll get a link to PDF copy of sample ballot.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My bad…added it as one of the options.

Much appreciated, fam. Changed my vote, accordingly :thumbsup:

Also, for those who would like to look at their entire ballot (i.e. Ballot Questions on State Supreme Court amendments, infrastructure funding, Appellate Judges, State Supreme Court Judges, AGs, U.S. House candidates, Etc.) ahead of time to further research some of the options, where needed:

Last edited:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I'm voting tomorrow. Making my wife do it too. She thought she wasn't registered, but I checked her shit and was like, "Hell nawl, yo ass is going to vote tomorrow or else....!"

house-party-belt.gif

but when I said that she was like......

16b79e9b18636701b946093671f8c849.gif

That damned girl.....

biden-falling-icegif-6.gif

Rezn8

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Early voting in Texas starts on October 21. If you're in Texas, PLEASE check your registration status!!!! When I heard of all the shenanigans the Georgia Republicans were up to in taking people off the voting rolls, I decided to check my registration status here just to be sure. Sure enough, those assholes in Austin had my registration status listed as "suspended" claiming that they had sent me an address verification (which they hadn't) that I'd failed to return to them. It was a quick 5-minute fix to get it straightened out, but had I not checked, I'd be screwed, which these clowns are counting on. Greg Abbott and Ken Paxton will go to any lengths to get people of color off the voting rolls, especially if you're in Harris, Bexar, Dallas, Travis or Tarrant counties. Go to the "Am I Registered" section here to be sure:
teamrv-mvp.sos.texas.gov

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Someone voted for “Don’t plan on voting”

This is a safe space. Real talk? Why the fuck not?

It's a small group of resident, self-proclaimed Non-Voters. It's a waste of bandwidth to have circular debates with them. Interestingly, within that small group that loves to troll during an election year, a couple of them admitted they are voting for VP Harris, but enjoy referring to her as all kinds of THOTs and other wild, disparaging sexual comments about her.

It's the nature of this forum, man.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
i like going to the poll on Election Day, will do so then.

Recently I Actually talked to a couple of the workers about working.
They didn’t need help at that time. People always asking to work the voting stations.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Hilarious you have a Black woman running against a racist animal that has support from all pro white nationalists and you have these sub human troglodyte scumbags of BGOL talking about well the other guy may want to kill us all but hey Kamala isn’t Black and washed greens in a bathtub. She also is responsible for bombing some sand honkies in the Middle East I don’t give a fuck about but want to look like a militant and wear those cool Palestine scarves so hey I’m not going to vote!

I HATE ALL YOU FAGGOTS!!!