• No - Don’t plan on voting

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Absentee Ballot

Votes: 4 4.6%

• Total voters

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I selected the 2nd option, since Absentee Ballot is not among the options listed. Currently awaiting my ballot to arrive in the mail. Well, so much much for the theory that most of the Board doesn't vote in elections.

Yes I think everyone votes here and I don’t they anyone go the RePig route.
Penty talk shit but it is what it is. They know many brothas on here get excited easily.
Hell, there’s a number of ninjas think I side with the repiglets. They don’t like or agree with some material I post…. Like wtf

Even after I expressed, I been voting DemoRats since the early 2000’s

I even challenged a ninja, if he can prove to the board that I’m a maga cacjack, that I luv repiglets along with being is a Russia agent.
I’d take a permanent ban from bgol, if the mods analyze the material and agree.

The crazy thing, I didn’t even stated any consequences for him…

But whatever, I hope everyone enjoy voting …even tho they trying to play games with us brothas.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
This should be a sticky.

It IS!!!

whatever-shrug.gif

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Hilarious you have a Black woman running against a racist animal that has support from all pro white nationalists and you have these sub human troglodyte scumbags of BGOL talking about well the other guy may want to kill us all but hey Kamala isn’t Black and washed greens in a bathtub. She also is responsible for bombing some sand honkies in the Middle East I don’t give a fuck about but want to look like a militant and wear those cool Palestine scarves so hey I’m not going to vote!

I HATE ALL YOU FAGGOTS!!!

Yea man, this thread is for people who take action instead of sitting on the sidelines whining.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
This ain't no safe space.

Anyone with a position other than Democratic gets his race questioned no matter how intelligently you state your position.

There is no intelligent position from the don't vote crowd on here. The majority on here with give you Republican talking points on why thryre not voting but don't want to admit thryre Black Republicans. And that comes down to the fact that Black Republicans have consistently shown themselves to be coons and will overlook the racism of the party because they "don't want to be like you other negroes". And yes 850 here resembles that remark.

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
There is no intelligent position from the don't vote crowd on here. The majority on here with give you Republican talking points on why thryre not voting but don't want to admit thryre Black Republicans. And that comes down to the fact that Black Republicans have consistently shown themselves to be coons and will overlook the racism of the party because they "don't want to be like you other negroes". And yes 850 here resembles that remark.
Their "intelligent" positions always boil down to:

1. "Not voting" their way to reparations
2. What about Ukraine
3. What about the Asian Crime Bill

Every time.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just voted in GA.

They took Cornel and De la Cruz off the ballot here.

Had to vote for Fani Willis whom I detest, and Sheriff Pat Labat, who was running unopposed.

I see they tried to sneak in some GA Constitutional amendments to benefit the wealthy. I shot them down.

Did my duty as a citizen so I can sit back and watch the outcome from now on.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let's get this easy money!

Who: Registered Voters 18+ in GA, FL, PA, MN, IA (must provide proof)

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
hey man
Yes I think everyone votes here and I don’t they anyone go the RePig route.
Penty talk shit but it is what it is. They know many brothas on here get excited easily.
Hell, there’s a number of ninjas think I side with the repiglets. They don’t like or agree with some material I post…. Like wtf

Even after I expressed, I been voting DemoRats since the early 2000’s

I even challenged a ninja, if he can prove to the board that I’m a maga cacjack, that I luv repiglets along with being is a Russia agent.
I’d take a permanent ban from bgol, if the mods analyze the material and agree.

The crazy thing, I didn’t even stated any consequences for him…

But whatever, I hope everyone enjoy voting …even tho they trying to play games with us brothas.
what is all this bullshit

anyway, I think i'ma vote this week. I'll update if so.

Maweriman

Star
BGOL Investor
Early voting tomorrow -- proudly for Kamala -- BLUE all the way! The only choice for cerebral Black people with more than 2 working brain cells. If it was up to the GA (Rs) -- Black folx would not be voting. They have passed many voter restriction laws -- purged the voter rolls -- tried to rig the election with a stupid azz proposal to hand count all of GA's ballots which was struck down by the court! (Rs) have made it illegal to give people bottles of water waiting in voting lines 3-4-5 hours. How stupid is that? Blacks who vote for (Rs) are voting for their oppressors -- but that is certainly their right! Carry on!