I agree, I tried coconut water before and that shit was nasty!

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
only proper way to drink it

coconut-juice.gif

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Where you get yours from?
My local international supermarket.

The first two on the left are my favorite brands, used to buy them on Amazon but they're expensive af now.

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__serious_eats__seriouseats.com__images__2015__03__20150320-coconut-water-taste-test-5-bc44a8d723ff46d5a89ca9d69e4bc230.jpg

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
My local international supermarket.

The first two on the left are my favorite brands, used to buy them on Amazon but they're expensive af now.

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__serious_eats__seriouseats.com__images__2015__03__20150320-coconut-water-taste-test-5-bc44a8d723ff46d5a89ca9d69e4bc230.jpg
That coconut water c20 wasn't good in my opinion because I didn't like it.

Im gonna try that real coconut water which is the first one on the left

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
If you eat to live and not live to eat, then coconut water is one of the best things you'll consume.
Maybe is something you have to get used to and for your body to adjust to accept it but it's gonna take time. The same way peop like to drink soda but it took time for them to change to start drinking water and then their body adjust to accept it.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
There is beer and then there is imported and craft beer.
No one should be relgated to drinking flavorless beer.

Also...coconut water is nasty af.
I’ve drank mad beers all that shit nasty. All them elitists imported German beer drinkers talked all that shit and took me to a pub and that shit was still nasty. Just stronger and more bitter. The medium and light colored beers also taste like cold piss. Just give me a good scotch or margarita or something

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
My girl hates coconut water, also.
Bad taste having disloyal dame!! I love it.

Fun fact: coconut water contains plasma and could be used in place of a blood transfusion.
Im really trying to find one that I like. So, that's why I've asked for some suggestions of other coconut waters that's out there.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Thanks, I'm trying all those that y'all suggested. Because I want to add coconut water as my go to.

Those other brands have added lots of sugars and are also heavily processed.
Sweet and tasty, but not much return on the health benefits.
Young raw pink (hehe) :rolleyes:coconut is the best out there.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Maybe is something you have to get used to and for your body to adjust to accept it but it's gonna take time. The same way peop like to drink soda but it took time for them to change to start drinking water and then their body adjust to accept it.

Yep. God didn't create the world and on the 5th day said, "Let there be Coca-Cola......and chips......and cookies".

I've gotten used to drinking water, unsweetened tea, coffee black, sparkling water and coconut water. This is my everyday. Not bragging, I have to, otherwise my life span will be shortened. Every once in a while I'll have a soda or juice, but otherwise I stay away from that sugar. I do drink a strawberry/blueberry smoothie with a block of ginger almost daily.

And really, I'm hearing that the best way to get optimal hydration is through foods like watermelon, canteloupe, honeydew, and other fruits and veggies.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you eat to live and not live to eat, then coconut water is one of the best things you'll consume.
Shit is stupid, how can coconut water taste bad?? I get mine straight from the trees in my yard and it always taste good. Obviously when the coconut isn’t ripe enough, the water won’t be as good.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those other brands have added lots of sugars and are also heavily processed.
Sweet and tasty, but not much return on the health benefits.
Young raw pink (hehe) :rolleyes:coconut is the best out there.

Thanks for the info....

I.gotra try some.pf that Harmless....

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t know about commercial bottled coconut water but fresh coconut water straight from the source is trash. I tried some on vacation because you always see people sipping straight from the coconut enjoying themselves. But what I failed to realize is that those coconuts are fucking room temperature on a tropical island, so it’s like basically drinking a hot cup of coffee on a hot Summer day. If I’m on the beach I want something cold and refreshing to drink, not some warm, unsweetened bullshit that you got to spike with rum to make enjoyable.