I am Watching BET: Is This What Black Music Has Become

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Yea I'd rather watch Parliament and the fat dude on stage with a diaper on. Relax man..its just epxression.

But at the same time.. I'm no fan of BET or Souljah Boy.. but let him do him

I am watching BET hoping to see a tribute the the greatest artist ever lived, and here come a buch of modern day clowns. Some dude name soulja boy with pants to his ankle and T pain with a big ass chain around his neck jumping like a kid in need of ritalin. What have become of the black talents? You know like MJ, Marvin gaye, Lionel Ritchie, Isley Brothers, aaron nerville, ect. what ever happened to producing music?

What happened? Where did we go wrong?

That's pretty much it.
:lol:

magnetic god

Star
Registered
I'm watchin that shit on mute(ladies is lookin loveley though) while playin that new Wu-Tang joint I got on this board..this new wu shit is hard!!:yes:

rNubb

Rising Star
Registered
Just keeping it real:rolleyes:

I have to break my own rule about taking comments on this forum to a personal level.

Dude, did MJ touch you in your special place?

Did somebody touch you in your special place while a MJ song was playing?

Your attacks on MJ is ridiculous and persistent.

Folks talking about black music and you trying to throw negativity toward a dead man. That's so tacky.

No one is asking you honor MJ, but he has a mother, father, sisters, brothers and children. You don't have to honor him, but to hate on him before he is in the ground is very disrespectful to his family, friends and supporters.

That's real.

xxxxxxxxxllllllllllllll

Star
Registered
I have to break my own rule about taking comments on this forum to a personal level.

Dude, did MJ touch you in your special place?

Did somebody touch you in your special place while a MJ song was playing?

Your attacks on MJ is ridiculous and persistent.

Folks talking about black music and you trying to throw negativity toward a dead man. That's so tacky.

No one is asking you honor MJ, but he has a mother, father, sisters, brothers and children. You don't have to honor him, but to hate on him before he is in the ground is very disrespectful to his family, friends and supporters.

That's real.

So are you saying MJ didn't suffer from an identity crisis ? If he didn't suffer from an identity crisis then why did he have all those plastic surgeries ?

Post script: Rest in eternal peace MJ

ajc921

Star
Registered
:lol::lol::lol::lol: such hatred

:yes::yes::yes: get mad at the record companies....not the actual artist...the record companies are signing the checks.....and it wouldnt have matter, if it would have went back to ny or the west coast, it still would be bullshit...the record labels are marketing to younger kids now...not anyone 25 and older....they want the #1 ringtone and bullshit like that..

rNubb

Rising Star
Registered
So are you saying MJ didn't suffer from an identity crisis ? If he didn't suffer from an identity crisis then why did he have all those plastic surgeries ?

Post script: Rest in eternal peace MJ

Michael Jackson had his problems.

You are obsessed with MJ problems.

How did his problem effect you?

You may need to talk to somebody about your little MJ problem.

xxxxxxxxxllllllllllllll

Star
Registered
Michael Jackson had his problems.

You are obsessed with MJ problems.

How did his problem effect you?

You may need to talk to somebody about your little MJ problem.

I am not obsessed with MJ problems ........l am just pointing them out the same way others are pointing out his success as an entertainer.

sirwoodz

Rising Star
Registered
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I love it!!! the greatest black entertainer just passed and his works are being remembered and cherished, and now people can put the bullshit we have out now in perspective!!! bring on more bullshit please!!!

deadpool

Support BGOL
Registered
labels sign these guys and we have to suffer with there so called music. Music will never be the same. To evolve it has to decline big time. It'll happen lots of artist are gonna no be around soon.:yes:

deadpool

Support BGOL
Registered
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I love it!!! the greatest black entertainer just passed and his works are being remembered and cherished, and now people can put the bullshit we have out now in perspective!!! bring on more bullshit please!!!

It's funny. Joe Jackson was on CNN Pumpin up his record label that was gonna incorporating blu ray technology??? SON OF A BITCH.

He sure did love michael:smh:

Silencer

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i didnt even know I had this lousy ass channel...OJs just made an ass of themselves.

:confused::confused::confused:

O'jays were the only ones who sounded good on this shit so far. Well, Beyonce was okay. The rest of these non-singing bastards should be ashamed...:smh::smh:

rNubb

Rising Star
Registered
I am not obsessed with MJ problems ........l am just pointing them out the same way others are pointing out his success as an entertainer.

Dude you made threads dissin MJ. You have posted in other threads dissin MJ. U in this thread dissin MJ.

You stay dissin MJ. You have a problem dude.

Somebody can make a thread about car repair and you will find a way to slip in a diss on MJ.

Seek help.

we%20are%20the%20world.jpg

DatNiggaT

Star
Registered
Word! Michael deserves a tribute from real musicians. My woman and I were shaking our fucin heads when that soulja boy shit came on.

You want to know what else, young bruthas are coerced into believing that playing instruments like the guitar, sax, trumpet, etc is not a black thing. I remember one of my nephews getting picked on by other young bruthas for being in band and playin the trumpet--> They said only white people play instruments, you believe that shit??!

The south has some of the best musicians. I dont know where your nephew is from, but in new orleans playing in bands isn't a white/lame thing. You would see a dude with a mouth full of golds on a t-pet or any other instrument. People say that the south doesn't have talent, however you would be surprised by how many recent southern producers/artists (including t pain) can play ACTUAL instruments and not just know how to sample someone else's music.

malaki

Star
Registered
I've been saying this. Black music SUCKS now and its a gotdamn shame. These mofos doing pop music are tone def with very few exceptions.

BTW when did Tyra get so thick?!?

NoodleArmWhimsy

Star
Registered
yeah black commercial music is in the gutter now..this lil wayne drake performance sucked and whats up with little girls on stage dancing to i wish can fuck every girl in the world :confused:,

Last edited:

mute!

Potential Star
Registered
Word! Michael deserves a tribute from real musicians. My woman and I were shaking our fucin heads when that soulja boy shit came on.

You want to know what else, young bruthas are coerced into believing that playing instruments like the guitar, sax, trumpet, etc is not a black thing. I remember one of my nephews getting picked on by other young bruthas for being in band and playin the trumpet--> They said only white people play instruments, you believe that shit??!
and if you speak English, you are white. Nothing new..

BIGGSARGE

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH THESE NON-TALENTED MFs GETTING ON STAGE...LIL'WAYNE, T-PAIN, SOUJA BOY, ETC... SHIT'S EMBARRASSING..:smh::smh:

Last edited: