I like my women like i like my Fast Food....Cheap !!!

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
tumblr_px66svfA181rufeaao1_1280.jpg

:sleazy:

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
None of these broads got a yearly food bill of 20-30,000 a yr that s why I stay checking them on some stop acting like you eat lobster everyday bitch , like your ass wasn't eating a slice of pizza yesterday and loving it... Why I be like ya try to act high and almighty like nigs suppose to spend hundreds on dinner dates fuck outta here your food bill ain't in the thousands per month..you gonna grab this free plate at this cookout and love it

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I have never eaten Taco Bell...ever....:smh:

how is tht shit ...?...lol

Loved it until they got rid of the Double XXL burrito a few months back. :angry: Just reformatted the whole menu and I haven’t been back since!

5 Guy`s ...shit was hot for like 2 months when they 1st came to the beach but now parking lot stay empty...the they have no drive thru ...smh

Too expensive. A burger, fries, and drink will run you close to $20. You get a lot of food but still.....

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Loved it until they got rid of the Double XXL burrito a few months back. :angry: Just reformatted the whole menu and I haven’t been back since!

Too expensive. A burger, fries, and drink will run you close to $20. You get a lot of food but still.....
Man, that damn Shake Shack takes the cake. And their burgers are not big at all.

But they are good as hell tho.