I like my women like i like my Fast Food....Cheap !!!

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
FiQ-iu8XgAAWpW3

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I need a cheap slut with low self esteem and daddy issues right about now heh heh.

josecuervo01

Star
BGOL Investor
Im done settling or trying to find the one! Im going to start spreading the love every where I go :nopullout::nopullout::nopullout::nopullout::nopullout::nopullout::nopullout::nopullout::nopullout::jackoff::jackoff::rise::rise::blowjob::lickinpussy::hotdamn::sleazy::drool::flyingkiss::heartbeat::inlove: todays women come emotionally damaged, with baggage, multiple baby daddies, uneducated, lazy, entitled, don't bring nothing to the table, expect loyalty ,are toxic, narcissistic, childish, need I go on.. Im going to start traveling the world and screwing them all for the hell of it.. American women are brain washed in todays society...they rely on social media, to validate them.. what happen to the good ones..

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Im done settling or trying to find the one! Im going to start spreading the love every where I go :nopullout::nopullout::nopullout::nopullout::nopullout::nopullout::nopullout::nopullout::nopullout::jackoff::jackoff::rise::rise::blowjob::lickinpussy::hotdamn::sleazy::drool::flyingkiss::heartbeat::inlove: todays women come emotionally damaged, with baggage, multiple baby daddies, uneducated, lazy, entitled, don't bring nothing to the table, expect loyalty ,are toxic, narcissistic, childish, need I go on.. Im going to start traveling the world and screwing them all for the hell of it.. American women are brain washed in todays society...they rely on social media, to validate them.. what happen to the good ones..

Damn, you had a RedPill conniption fit!! :lol: