NicoleCocoAustinSister1.jpg

NicoleCocoAustinSister6.jpg

:puzzled:
:puzzled:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I doubt it but you never know....

He said his after his first marriege that he was going to marry a broad that was going to hustle just as hard as him so this might be her hustle cause what else is she going to do?titties look like a bald white mans head with a bump on it and hands looks like raw snausages

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Is that her sister?!

Yup thats Coco's sister, LOL
I remember a few months ago she said she wanted to be on onlyfans
Funny thing is, I don't think Coco is doing it just for the money
She's just has "hoe tendencies" ;)
Coco been showing her tits for free, all of these years
Minus whale start a onlyfans & get paid for it

Ice T probably still has that Law&Order tv money coming in, so he's good

Last edited:

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let's face it...
Coco doesn't really bring much to the table beyond her beauty & body.
So, she's just an aging model trying to stay relevant in a world where Instagram models, Tik Tok cuties and Onlyfan girls are more in demand than she is... :dunno:

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL AT THE THREAD TITLE BECAUSE I was about to rant if he lost all of that likely 250 to 500 grand per episode by now money. Coco is trying to make her own side money i guess and i dont hate her for it

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
She been a freak for years why is anyone surprised, must have a pretty strong prenup in place cause most cac women like her would have jet with the bag a long time age.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
I doubt if Ice-T is broke...

But, Coco suffers from that disease that changes a woman's blood type. No matter what type of blood they start out with, it mutates to (HO+). Once they get it, their mannerisms start to change: They become big time attention seekers, they have a strong desire to remove their clothing, and they develop an insatiable thirst for quiet money. Age doesn't matter either.

The cold thing is, the HO+ strain can lay dormant for many many years. But it can kick in at a moments notice.

There are signs though that can tell you if your woman is HO+:
1) She says, "I would never do Only Fans." But she's on the site everyday.
2) She loves to go to WalMart wearing pajamas that obviously shows she's not wearing panties or a bra.
3) She talks about BBL, and she knows a doctor in Miami who can perform it at half the cost than anywhere/anyone else.
4) She makes sly remarks about her friends: "LaTenisia's knew boyfriend paid for her knew titties. Darrel doesn't know though. I bet I'd look good with new titties... what do you think, Babe?"
5) She start saying, "People need to grow up. I don't care who sees me naked. Everyone has seen tits and ass before."

6) To her, Keven Samuels was a hell-spawn and he's sitting at the Evil One's right hand, right now.

These are just early symptoms, there are plenty of others... be careful out there, Bros.

Oh, and know... if she gets HO+, no matter what you try to do to help her overcome it, it won't work. You have to let them be. You're not going to want to, but you'll have no choice. It's out of your hands.

Finally, if you're unable to determine if your woman has the mutant gene, take her around your Grandmother or Grandfather. They'll be able to tell you quickly. But don't be surprised if one of them says, "So, she sellin' that pussy, huh?"

*This has been a public Service Announcement*

Last edited:

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
I doubt if Ice-T is broke...

But, Coco suffers from that disease that changes a woman's blood type. No matter what type of blood they start out with, it mutates to (HO+). Once they get it, their mannerisms start to change: They become big time attention seekers, they have a strong desire to remove their clothing, and they develop an insatiable thirst for quiet money. Age doesn't matter either.

The cold thing is, the HO+ strain can lay dormant for many many years. But it can kick in at a moments notice.

There are signs though that can tell you if your woman is HO+:
1) She says, "I would never do Only Fans." But she's on the site everyday.
2) She loves to go to WalMart wearing pajamas that obviously shows she's not wearing panties or a bra.
3) She talks about BBL, and she knows a doctor in Miami who can perform it a half the cost than anywhere/anyone else.
4) She makes sly remarks about her friends: "LaTenisia's knew boyfriend paid for her knew titties. Darrel doesn't know though. I bet I'd look good with knew titties... what do you think, Babe?"
5) She start saying, "People need to grow up. I don't care who sees me naked. Everyone has seen tits and ass before."

6) To her, Keven Samuels was a hell-spawn and he's sitting at the Evil One's right hand, right now.

These are just early symptoms, there are plenty of others... be careful out there, Bros.

Oh, and know... if she gets HO+, no matter what you try to do to help her overcome it, it won't work. You have to let them be. You're not going to want to, but you'll have no choice. It's out of your hands.

Finally, if you're unable to determine if your woman has the mutant gene, take her around your Grandmother or Grandfather. They'll be able to tell you quickly. But don't be surprised if one of them says, "So, she sellin' that pussy, huh?"

*This has been a public Service Announcement*
200w.gif