Rising Star
BGOL Legend

vk2c68vmevv21.jpg

y8clHBP0FBjTlem8LmMD1KV8hKB1P6fGrfe1o5u4M8E.jpg

Valerie-Loureda-1024x512.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
She went overboard with all that celebrating. She looked like a damn fool.

Not hating, she is beautiful w/ a great body and she is a beast in the Octagon, but that was just so classless.

It will be interesting to see how she matches up with tougher competition in the years ahead.

I was just checking out that Reddit forum ... just keep scrolling ... all types of great pics & GIFs of female fighters ...

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It will be interesting to see how she matches up with tougher competition in the years ahead.

I was just checking out that Reddit forum ... just keep scrolling ... all types of great pics & GIFs of female fighters ...

Bellator is so lucky to lock her up!

She is a UFC caliber fighter for sure. Bellator will feed her bums and cans to keep up the hype. At some point she will have to face a killer though.

Like you, I want to see her fight high level competition and see how she does. I think she will a champ one day for sure.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Bellator is so lucky to lock her up!

She is a UFC caliber fighter for sure. Bellator will feed her bums and cans to keep up the hype. At some point she will have to face a killer though.

Like you, I want to see her fight high level competition and see how she does. I think she will a champ one day for sure.

Agreed - especially if she can incorporate her skill set(s) and take it to the opponent(s).

I'm still surprised VanZant signed with bareknuckle. All signs were to her joining her husband at Bellator. I guess that $$$ was too good to pass up. They're willing to pay the bigger bucks in that they can bank on her social media following (millions across IG & Twitter) ... her reach on MMA sites still ... and her willingness to want to advertise/promote the product & also do commentary-type work too.

She'd have done the same for Bellator, though I don't think they were gonna offer up as much $.

It gets tricky for organizations when they sign known names ... though they can't overpay as she'll never contend for a title against the likes of Ilima-Lai, Julia Budd, Cyborg & other top talent.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Damn they got some nice chicks fighting, but then I'm conflicted, cuz when they look good I don't really care about their athleticism.

My fave female fighter at the moment is Amanda Ribas. Can scrap & has a great personality. Bubbly & upbeat.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

michelle-waterson-angela-hill-ufc-on-espn-plus-35-1.jpg

michelle-waterson-angela-hill-ufc-on-espn-plus-35-2.jpg